Mighty Member

Default 2 Martian Manhunter Question

Hello
    2 Martian Manhunter Questions:

1. Did he ever get a human wife/girlfriend or so?
    I thougt that he lived once with a human woman together, who was aware of his identity...

2. How did he met Megan in COMIC!!!!!!!!!! and why did he accept her?????? IN COMIC!!
    In Cartoon he is just his niece, but in Comic not or?

1. Not that I'm aware of. He's been pretty much Asexual his entire publication until his recent relationship with Hawkgirl.

2. Megan' sorta just showed up in the Teen Titan's book like she did in Young Justice claiming to be his niece. From my understanding the whole thing happened off panel. I don't even think her an John have ever even had real panel time in a comic together. If they have I have yet to see it.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Astonishing Member

In regards to Megan when she was first introduced aside from being based on him costume wise and a Martian, no actual connection existed for a while.

Eventually their first on screen meeting was in Brightest Day where it was revealed they've met some while ago and he knew she was a White Martian and approved of her and her heroics.

In the current continuity I'm not entirely clear but taking some ideas from her YJ cartoon self she considers J'Onn her Uncle now but isn't related to him still (by blood at least) but has worked with her extensively as she's I think being trained to be his apprentice of sorts and an honorary Green Martian and a repository of Martian history.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello
    2 Martian Manhunter Questions:

1. Did he ever get a human wife/girlfriend or so?
    I thougt that he lived once with a human woman together, who was aware of his identity...

2. How did he met Megan in COMIC!!!!!!!!!! and why did he accept her?????? IN COMIC!!
    In Cartoon he is just his niece, but in Comic not or?
    1.Thats sounds like from Justice League Unlimited animated series. During last season, J'honn left the team and started to live among humans because he didn't feel very close to them like he used to be. Atte the end of the series, it was shown he was living on China with an old lady who knew his true identity.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    1.Thats sounds like from Justice League Unlimited animated series. During last season, J'honn left the team and started to live among humans because he didn't feel very close to them like he used to be. Atte the end of the series, it was shown he was living on China with an old lady who knew his true identity.
    Ok Thank you....I was searching for that...

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    1. Not that I'm aware of. He's been pretty much Asexual his entire publication until his recent relationship with Hawkgirl.

2. Megan' sorta just showed up in the Teen Titan's book like she did in Young Justice claiming to be his niece. From my understanding the whole thing happened off panel. I don't even think her an John have ever even had real panel time in a comic together. If they have I have yet to see it.
    2. In Brightest Day they are together..

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Ok Thank you....I was searching for that...

2. In Brightest Day they are together..
    Didn't know that. Was it more then one issue that featured them together?
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Didn't know that. Was it more then one issue that featured them together?
    Dont know actually, but as far as I remind she took a break from TT and Martian Manhunter searched her and found her tortured by another green Martian...