Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 727
  1. #616
    Astonishing Member Pohzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    tOSU
    Posts
    2,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Yeah, it's him "explaining Wally's status to my daughter." Who is a baby. It's just Didio back handedly calling fans babies.
    No its because the baby looks shocked. You are looking into it to manufacture outrage.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

    Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)


  2. #617
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    No its because the baby looks shocked. You are looking into it to manufacture outrage.
    Someone isn't familiar with Didio. This has been a shtick for him for ages. He likes teasing Wally fans. He's done it on social media and at cons a few times.

  3. #618
    Astonishing Member Pohzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    tOSU
    Posts
    2,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Someone isn't familiar with Didio. This has been a shtick for him for ages. He likes teasing Wally fans. He's done it on social media and at cons a few times.
    Clearly he is, but not in the way you seem to think he is.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

    Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)


  4. #619
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    I ere on the side of him mocking fans. This is the guy who opened rooms to the phrase of "Wally West, god rest his soul" trying to get a laugh out of a room. He's very obvious about it and that's the only time he mentions Wally. And worse. It's a pattern of behavior.

  5. #620
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Right, because King hates all our favorite superheroes. Yawn.
    Hey, welcome to how us DCEU fans feel.

  6. #621
    Astonishing Member BatmanJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Hey, welcome to how us DCEU fans feel.
    Touche.

  7. #622
    More human than human thetrellan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Hey I left. I respected that this thread isn't for bashing the story. But it kind of looks like that's all anyone has done since.

  8. #623
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrellan View Post
    Hey I left. I respected that this thread isn't for bashing the story. But it kind of looks like that's all anyone has done since.
    It was about the murder mystery. Issue 8 dropped, which revealed the entirety of the mystery in explicit detail. There's no mystery left, so the rest was talking about the capacity and the execution of said mystery.

  9. #624
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Just wait until tomorrow.

  10. #625
    More human than human thetrellan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    It was about the murder mystery. Issue 8 dropped, which revealed the entirety of the mystery in explicit detail. There's no mystery left, so the rest was talking about the capacity and the execution of said mystery.
    Which, when I chimed in, was precisely what I said.

  11. #626
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrellan View Post
    Which, when I chimed in, was precisely what I said.
    If you want to repeat this whole diatribe it's already been gone over in quite a lot of detail in this thread. I've no intention of breathing in the dust you're kicking up.

  12. #627
    More human than human thetrellan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    If you want to repeat this whole diatribe it's already been gone over in quite a lot of detail in this thread. I've no intention of breathing in the dust you're kicking up.
    Which is basically the same kind of crap I was told at the time. You can't blame me if I say what was being said before I got here, and continued to be said after I left. Nor for commenting on the grief I got for doing so. Sounds like you're looking for a scape goat. What I'm saying now will have no more effect than it did then. But thanks for playing.
    Last edited by thetrellan; 05-28-2019 at 02:27 PM.

  13. #628
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrellan View Post
    Which is basically the same kind of crap I was told at the time. You can't blame me if I say what was being said before I got here, and continued to be said after I left. Nor for commenting on the grief I got for doing so. Sounds like you're looking for a scape goat. What I'm saying now will have no more effect than it did then. But thanks for playing.
    Man you showed up here just to step on toes.

  14. #629
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,007

    Default

    So....yup. I was wrong about Nemesis alright.

    Enjoy your gloating. You've earned it.

  15. #630
    Helping the Helpless Denirac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    So....yup. I was wrong about Nemesis alright.

    Enjoy your gloating. You've earned it.
    You werent just wrong about Nemesis, You were wrong about Wally
    Wally West deserved better than Heroes in Crisis

    Pull List:

    DC: JUSTICE LEAGUE, JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK, JUSTICE LEAGUE ODYSSEY, ACTION COMICS, LEVIATHAN, LAST KNIGHT ON EARTH

    MARVEL: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, WEB OF VENOM, ABSOLUTE CARNAGE, DAREDEVIL, HOUSE OF X, POWERS OF X, FANTASTIC FOUR

    BOOM STUDIOS: BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, ANGEL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •