Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Remember when Morrison & Sharp's The Green Lantern was going to be about Hal trying to save the Multiverse after the Source Wall was destroyed? .
    Was that on Bleeding Cool? Sounds familiar...

Incredible Member

If you didn't like the first 8 issues, then obviously the last isn't going to matter because this story wasn't for you. That's fine. Other people felt differently, and telling them the story is crap repeatedly in various ways isn't going to change their minds. I have enjoyed most of what I've read, but the final issue will be decisive in whether or not it was worth all the trouble.

If coming into this thread over and over and over again to tell us, yet again, that this story was terrible and bad and not even a murder mystery was making a difference, you would have heard about it by now. Nobody on this thread has miraculously changed their feelings about Heroes in Crisis because of the many, many, many negative comments about it.

We get it guys, you do not like this story, as a murder mystery or otherwise. Thank you for you thoughts. You have been heard. Loudly and clearly.

The people who like this story still like it. The people who hate this story still hate it. We don't really need any more hate added to the fire. This Fanboy Bonfire is warm enough already. Thanks. If the final issue comes out and doesn't provide a satisfactory conclusion for me, I will also voice my dislike of what it's done to Wally West and you can have the satisfaction of knowing you were right all along.

In the meantime. Give it a &^%ing rest already. In this thread at least. Respectfully, I don't think that's much to ask.

This isn't directed at anyone specifically. Just a general request for the hard-core HiC haters out there who keep chiming in with the exact same comments over and over again. We've heard you. You don't like Heroes in Crisis for the same reasons. Got it.

Thanks.
    People have a right to voice their opinions both positive and negative about their product. If the overwhelming majority is negative then that's on the seller. Silencing and censoring makes no one happy except the people who made it to begin with. The Emoji movie, the majority of DC movies, Fantastic Four 2015, etc, are all universally panned. The important thing is taking your own personal outlook on it and letting it be so.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
    People have a right to voice their opinions both positive and negative about their product. If the overwhelming majority is negative then that's on the seller. Silencing and censoring makes no one happy except the people who made it to begin with. The Emoji movie, the majority of DC movies, Fantastic Four 2015, etc, are all universally panned. The important thing is taking your own personal outlook on it and letting it be so.
    Completely agree, but nobody is being censored or silenced here. The original intent of the thread was needlessly muddled and caused understandable confusion, which led to me being frustrated. The problem has been solved and this thread is for anyone who wants to talk about the murder mystery of HiC in any way they so choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    Was that on Bleeding Cool? Sounds familiar...
    For a shameless rumor monger, you do have a shockingly good track record, but, yeah, that one about The Green Lantern was a case of one of your little birds getting their wires crossed, me thinks

For a shameless rumor monger, you do have a shockingly good track record, but, yeah, that one about The Green Lantern was a case of one of your little birds getting their wires crossed, me thinks

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Holy shit, never saw this side of you Bored.

I like it!
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Holy shit, never saw this side of you Bored.

I like it!
    I had a double take when I saw it. Coming from Bored it made me actually laugh out loud. Awesome.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Incredible Member

Had a little look, couldn't find it. Sure i was me? Not saying it wasn't, mind. Been a long week.

Extraordinary Member

Had a little look, couldn't find it. Sure i was me? Not saying it wasn't, mind. Been a long week.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/05...erse-spoilers/

Just a guess, I am not keeping up with GL so I don't know how far off that is if at all.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/05...erse-spoilers/

Just a guess, I am not keeping up with GL so I don't know how far off that is if at all.
    Ha, right story, wrong guy. That's what Martian Manhunter did in Justice League #1. Maybe they got switched around?

Ha, right story, wrong guy. That's what Martian Manhunter did in Justice League #1. Maybe they got switched around?
    Yeah, that's what I figured. One of your leakers at DC must have heard Snyder's plans for Justice League and got it mixed up with what Morrison was doing with the Multiveral Lanterns in an issue of The Green Lantern.

Like I said, though, your track record as comics #1 rumormonger is still pretty solid, despite not always being 100% accurate. Then again, who ever is?

For the record, although I find Bleeding Cool's layout and pop-up ads with autoplay videos extremely annoying, I genuinely appreciate the work you do. Even though you use your powers for shameless fanboy clickbait in order to pay the bills, you have still shined a light on some dark corners of the industry that most would rather ignore. For that, I thank you.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

That said, there's a multiversal league of Lanterns in August solicitations for Green Lantern!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    That said, there's a multiversal league of Lanterns in August solicitations for Green Lantern!
    Without dragging things too far off of topic, the word to the wise is not to get caught sleeping on this run.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Alright, so is there anyone here who thinks that King will pull a rabbit out of his hat and come up with a twist that exonerates Wally West??
    Is it even possible at this point?
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Alright, so is there anyone here who thinks that King will pull a rabbit out of his hat and come up with a twist that exonerates Wally West??
    Is it even possible at this point?
    Accounting for the chatter that seems to be happening, I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.