Amazing Member

Default DC Dream Team: Justice League Dark

So, imagine you are working at DC and you're given the opportunity to write for Justice League Dark. What would your team consist of? What would it be about?

My version of the JLD is formed by Sargon the Sorceror to fight against Mordru, a merciless monster who seeks the powers of Nabu. The team generally doesn't get along, and are only together to fight against an incredibly powerful monster such as the likes of Mordru. They were brought together by Sargon the Sorceror, one of the premier sorcerers and mystics of the DCU.

1. Doctor Occult
    2. Nightmaster(Presumably a new version of the character.)
    3. Etrigan
    4. Swamp Thing
    5. Klarion
    6. Blue Devil
    7. Deadman
    8. Enchantress

their base of operations is the Oblivion Bar

I'd swap out Enchantress for Raven. Enchantress tends to be rather, well, evil about 99% of the time (the remaining 1% is when she's with Killer Croc).
    Raven though, despite being a literal (half) demon, is on the side of good.

Mighty Member

Meh, put in Zatanna, Raven and Wonder Woman and we could talk.

Amazing Member

really? why wonder woman?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thaxander12 View Post
    really? why wonder woman?
    Why not?

She is magical to boot and it was long overdue that DC realizes that and does something with it, also has Tynion already shown how good she works as a character in between the more strange magical community and the more classical Heroes community.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Why not?

She is magical to boot and it was long overdue that DC realizes that and does something with it, also has Tynion already shown how good she works as a character in between the more strange magical community and the more classical Heroes community.
    I've actually never read Justice League Dark, though from what you said it sounds like it's pretty cool.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thaxander12 View Post
    I've actually never read Justice League Dark, though from what you said it sounds like it's pretty cool.
    It is pretty cool, they are pretty much outsiders on all fronts(magical community, typical Heroes community/normal JL, etc..., but have good connections to all these areas) and a bunch of misfits who come together in a very dicy situation.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    It is pretty cool, they are pretty much outsiders on all fronts(magical community, typical Heroes community/normal JL, etc..., but have good connections to all these areas).
    Neat. I'll see about reading it myself.