Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default Signals processing: Duke Thomas Appreciation Thread

    I first got into the character during Robin War, wasn't really interested, but I thought it was cool that he could've been the first 'Black' Robin. I enjoyed his own solo series, and I look forward to what the character will be doing.

  2. #2
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,793

    Default

    Not sure why you started this in the general DC Comics section of the Forum when there's a specific section for Batman (and Family).

    When you go that section, you may also want to check the Duke Thomas: We Are Robin, Signal Appreciation thread.

    Have fun.

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member Sodam Yat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Daxam
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Not sure why you started this in the general DC Comics section of the Forum when there's a specific section for Batman (and Family).

    When you go that section, you may also want to check the Duke Thomas: We Are Robin, Signal Appreciation thread.

    Have fun.
    The OP seems to be new to this site, so he/she may not have been aware of an existing Duke Thomas appreciation thread.

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    The OP seems to be new to this site, so he/she may not have been aware of an existing Duke Thomas appreciation thread.
    Oh, I figured that was a good possibility. I just tried to present some hopefully helpful information that s/he might be interested in.

  5. #5
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Oh, I figured that was a good possibility. I just tried to present some hopefully helpful information that s/he might be interested in.
    Oh, really? Sorry I kind of did it in a rush, anyways, how do you delete a thread?

    Also yes, I joined awhile and just started using my account.

  6. #6
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaxander12 View Post
    Oh, really? Sorry I kind of did it in a rush, anyways, how do you delete a thread?
    You don't.

    You can ask a Moderator to delete it and it may-or-may not get deleted.

    Sometimes it may just get merged into an already existing similar thread.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •