Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
Nice, friendly, loves science, works with the police cause he respects law enforcement, loves comic books, his tardiness is not just cause he's really slow on his feet, a responsible uncle in law, relatable, can get believably angry for good personality reasons....

Being the first chairman and leader of the Justice League although being generally tardy shows a side of a his personality.

I don't get why so many people trash talk the best Flash out there as someone with no personality, if he really was one he wouldn't be one of my favorites.
Respect for law enforcement, loving science, loving comic books, and being tardy aren't personality traits. They just sound like descriptions of what a person likes.

He's nice and friendly but so is Superman.

There was the story where he broke Professor Zoom's (don't like him either) neck but then it started that whole trial and that just dragged on. I can only imagine what it was like for someone reading it when it first happened.

I don't get why people say the same about Hal Jordan either, he's a cool brother, and I like him when they don't write him performing dumb stunts to attract Carol's attention or is acting like a jackass in New52 animated movies.
I think with Hal it's due to the Superfriends much like Aquaman. He didn't do much in that show and that's the version most people have seen. In the comics he was more lively at least. Didn't care for Johns's take on him though. Much like with his take on Aquaman, it came off like he overreacted to the fans who didn't like either character and in trying to show "see this is why these characters matter" he ends up proving said critics right.

Characters in this are an example of no personality. Characters are either angry or angsty, and it mostly shows when they are in a situation of danger. Barely any emotion or personality out of these situations.
I've never seen Attack on Titan so can't comment on how the characters but from what I've heard being in the middle of war while being attacked by beings you can barely comprehend is going to **** with your emotions. The angst would be reasonable in that case but maybe it's like a lot of anime these days where each character is some sort of cliche.