Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Fomble View Post
    I agree... but are there respected Left-wingers who criticize "Political Correctness" especially when it goes way beyond just "showing people respect with the right words" and spirals out of control?

Which do you guys think is worse when it comes to their flaws: Black Lives Matter or Antifa? For me, it's definitely the latter that makes the former look tame in comparison.
    It seems like you're looking for easy generalizations of the problems of "the Left" rather than taking a in depth look at the various policies a different individuals might have.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    It seems like you're looking for easy generalizations of the problems of "the Left" rather than taking a in depth look at the various policies a different individuals might have.
    Well haven't we seen that done against the Right plenty of times?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    What happened to this?
    Oh right... thanks for reminding me. I was going to get to that. Here's a "Destiny" video.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I agree with Ed here, as Adrian is someone who's complained about Globalists, George Soros, Immigration, and generally uses terms for Dems/Progressives/Liberals that mainly the Right seems to use. This latest red flag is bringing up Antifa & BLM like some sort of actual threat. I haven't even heard of anything new from BLM in a long while, not that I've been searching for anything so I might have missed something.

Adrian: If you're really that interested in Politics there's a all-purpose thread on the subject. Maybe you can enlighten more of us to the serious issues currently going on in France as it seems there's much to discuss on the subject.

I agree... but are there respected Left-wingers who criticize "Political Correctness" especially when it goes way beyond just "showing people respect with the right words" and spirals out of control?

Which do you guys think is worse when it comes to their flaws: Black Lives Matter or Antifa? For me, it's definitely the latter that makes the former look tame in comparison.
    What do you think is the bigger disaster: Puppies or kittens?

The answer is baby pandas.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Adrian: If you're really that interested in Politics there's a all-purpose thread on the subject. Maybe you can enlighten more of us to the serious issues currently going on in France as it seems there's much to discuss on the subject.
    Okay fine I'll keep that in future note, but in the meantime, let's just get back to listing debates. This thread has been excessively derailed too much already.

Invincible Member

Sure, it happens but do we want to just play into stereotypes or do we want to look at actual issues?