Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And one of the confirmed Champions Reserves (Honey Badger) is in Prisoner X.

Also, considering that when the X kids were sent to the so-called Age of Apocalypse (which was really in Legion's mind) an entire year passed when in reality it was just a few minutes, it's entirely possible that's true of Age of X-Man too. It may not incapacitate anyone for any notable length of time at all.
    While that was the case in the fake AoA, it isn’t the same case with AoXM. While it’s possible that a large length may pass within it, everyone who is pulled into it will be missing for an extended period of time in 616 because the X-Men missing leading to Cyclops and Wolverine having to pick up the pieces and form a makeshift team is a plot point in Uncanny with 11 when the story shifts over. For that to become a serious issue, it would require that they had been missing for some time.

Why are people still speculating? I thought it was already revealed to be Gabby

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why are people still speculating? I thought it was already revealed to be Gabby
    Because Zub said the mutant joining has a name starting with an S.

And that the mutant is a person of color. so that would eliminate:

Pixie
    Trance
    Transonic
    Honey Badger

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    That doesn't narrow it done all that much. That'd still include Armor, Cipher, Dust, Nature Girl, Shark-Girl and Sprite as candidates too would it not?
    With Nature Girl and Armor getting a lot of focus in the current arcs of Uncanny/AoXM, I don’t think Zub would use them. When he made that post on Twitter, he specifically mentioned wanting to include teens that aren’t or haven’t been given much screentime. And he’s said he would like to have Surge and Honey Badger on the Champions at some point, and he’s already accomplished the latter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Because Zub said the mutant joining has a name starting with an S.
    He didn't necessarily say that the mutant joining in #3 has a name starting with S. That teaser came from Issue #1 when it was mentioned that the reserve roster included Cloud 9, Honey Badger, Moon Girl, Prodigy, Red Dagger, Silk & S

We've no idea that that the teased 'S' character is one and the same as the mutant joining in #3. And even if it was, it could still be Shark-Girl, Sprite or Surge.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    And that the mutant is a person of color. so that would eliminate:

Pixie
    Trance
    Transonic
    Honey Badger

With Nature Girl and Armor getting a lot of focus in the current arcs of Uncanny/AoXM, I don’t think Zub would use them. When he made that post on Twitter, he specifically mentioned wanting to include teens that aren’t or haven’t been given much screentime. And he’s said he would like to have Surge and Honey Badger on the Champions at some point, and he’s already accomplished the latter.
    I hope you're right. Surge among the Champions would be brilliant. Even better if she leads one of the Champions splinter teams when they're tackling multiple problems simultaneously. I'm just not ruling out that it could be one of the others. I'd prefer that it isn't Cipher, Oya or Sprite, but I'll be happy with any of the others.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

If we're talking "Mutant of color" who has very little screen time as of late, and has a name starting with an S, I think its pretty much confimred to be Surge, right ?
    I mean, is there anyone else who fits that criteria ?

Edit:
    Crap, I just realised that Shark-Girl, Sprite and Dust (Soraya) also fit the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    If we're talking "Mutant of color" who has very little screen time as of late, and has a name starting with an S, I think its pretty much confimred to be Surge, right ?

Edit:
    Crap, I just realised that Shark-Girl, Sprite and Dust (Soraya) also fit the bill.
    I hope it's Shark-Girl.

Like King_Thor said, there's no guarantee that the female mutant of color is referring to the same person that Viv mentioned who's codename starts with an "S". They could be two completely different characters.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    He didn't necessarily say that the mutant joining in #3 has a name starting with S. That teaser came from Issue #1 when it was mentioned that the reserve roster included Cloud 9, Honey Badger, Moon Girl, Prodigy, Red Dagger, Silk & S

We've no idea that that the teased 'S' character is one and the same as the mutant joining in #3. And even if it was, it could still be Shark-Girl, Sprite or Surge.
    Shark Girl would've been ruled out actually, because Viv was listing the reserves in alphabetical order. H is before the I in Silk. You're right though, that the S character and the X girl joining are NOT one and the same. It's not one of the reinforcements, so Gabby is ruled out but will probably appear in the book later.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Edit:
    While that would be NICE-considering the behavior of her co-creator (who won't be named but is more famous for Green Lantern than Dust) on Twitter as of late and especially towards Marvel employees including Joe Q. Probably had her axed off the roster a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    While that would be NICE-considering the behavior of her co-creator (who won't be named but is more famous for Green Lantern than Dust) on Twitter as of late and especially towards Marvel employees including Joe Q. Probably had her axed off the roster a long time ago.
    Well, he also co-created Glob. And -- well -- y'know.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Well, he also co-created Glob. And -- well -- y'know.
    I think he's talking about Van Sciver, not Morrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I think he's talking about Van Sciver, not Morrison.
    Yeah, Von Strucker, co-creator of slurmin' Glob Herman.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Glob's co-creators are Morrison and Van Sciver too. They created the Cuckoos and No-Girl as well.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

all this x girl talk makes me want a series staring all of them
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player