View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Auntie Agatha's Home for Wayward Rabbits #1(of 6) [series premiere]

2 15.38%
  • Dead Rabbit #2

4 30.77%
  • Eclipse #12

0 0%
  • Farmhand #5

1 7.69%
  • Kick-Ass (2018) #9

0 0%
  • The Last Siege #6 (of 8)

1 7.69%
  • Mirenda [graphic novel]

0 0%
  • Norroway Book One: Black Bull of Norroway [graphic novel]

0 0%
  • Outer Darkness #1 [series premiere]

1 7.69%
  • Seven to Eternity #12

2 15.38%
  • Street Angel vs. Ninjatech [graphic novel]

0 0%
  • The Walking Dead #185

0 0%
  • The Wicked + The Divine Funnies #1 [one-shot]

0 0%
  • Other - Blackbird #2, Bully Wars #3, Crowded #4, Errand Boys #2 (of 5)

1 7.69%
  • Other - Leviathan #3, Redlands #8, Spawn #291

1 7.69%

Default Weekly Image poll #45 - a big week for Image once again!

Ok let's give this democracy thing another whirl this week, vote for a comic you like!

Here's some of the highlights of this week: Eclipse finishes its storyline and looks to be going on hiatus for about 3 months, same goes for Farmhand, Blackbird is already reprinting its first issue, and Spawn looks like it's building towards being a team book now - with Spawn enlisting help of all his former enemies haha.

There's a boatload of new stuff out this week too:
    1. Auntie Agatha's Home for Wayward Rabbits marks the return of Keith Giffen to creator-owned books. It's about a lady called Agatha running an orphanage for rabbits and her struggle to keep it open in the face of a rich businessman aiming to take it down. Sounds like a Wall Street statue in the making to me.

2. Mirenda is a jungle themed story which partially ran in Island Magazine a year or two ago. Grim Wilkins has finished it now, this one might be interesting for people who like Moebius and such artists.

3. Norroway Book One: Black Bull of Norroway is the first graphic novel in a planned series, written & drawn by two siblings! It's about a girl going on an adventure with an anthropomorphised (save me, spellcheck!) bull. For some reason this is giving me pirate vibes, although that's based on absolutely nothing.

322861.jpg 320221.jpg 320207.jpg

4. Outer Darkness, from the creator of Chew, is a sci-fi/horror book. Mankind is now an interstellar species, but maybe all that outward venturing wasn't such a good idea, given the cosmic horrors and alien possessions that occur in the outer darkness of space...

5. Street Angel vs. Ninjatech is the newest instalment in the Street Angel series of graphic novels. I'll just let the solicitation text speak for itself here: "Street Angel makes some friends, kinda; helps out a witch, sorta; and fights the Assassin of the Future™: the Ninja 6000 ® by Ninjatech. Join Street Angel as she declares war on the ninja industrial complex." Yup.

6. The Wicked + The Divine: Funnies is a one-shot instalment in the series. While the main series is preparing for its final storyline, this one instead has all the Gods reincarnated... As dogs! Aww what good boys they will surely be!

322860.jpg 322878.jpg 322867.jpg

I read Dead Rabbit issue #2. A fun issue but a bit thin.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

I love the way the graphics of the poll seem so to exaggerate-- Dead Rabbit is WAY ahead! heh... oh...after, uh, three votes. But still, yay! 'Cause that's what I voted for this time round. If you like Stray Bullets, and Criminal, I think this one will please.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    I love the way the graphics of the poll seem so to exaggerate-- Dead Rabbit is WAY ahead! heh... oh...after, uh, three votes. But still, yay! 'Cause that's what I voted for this time round. If you like Stray Bullets, and Criminal, I think this one will please.
    Always good to be reminded graphical representations of data without proper scaling can hugely influence perceptions, despite displaying correct results!

Dead Rabbit, Leviathan, Crowded....

Bully Wars gets my vote for this week. It's shaping up to be a fun series so far.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex