All-New Member Wheeled_Web_Slinger's Avatar

Red face New User. Spider-Man Fan For 37 Years :)

Greetings all,
    I didn't see an introduce yourself thread in here, so I thought I would introduce myself before I posted so no one asks "Who the hell is this guy?"

I'm Greg, 43, from Pennsylvania. Been a Spider-Man fan since 6-7 years of age after taking out a Spider-Man hardcover book from the school library. Had a couple different comics with it, along with the origin story.

I don't collect comics, but I do collect merchandise like statues, funko's, and some signed comics. My Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane autographs are my prized possessions. I read my comics online. Favorite artist is Humberto Ramos (2 comics with his auto).

Currently in the midst of Spider-Geddon like most people here, while reading the current Venom's and Spectacular Spider-Man. Waiting for Miles Morales to make his return.

That's about it. So I hope to make some friends and enjoy the future of our webbed wonder.

Bye for now

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Welcome to the Spider-Verse! We hope you enjoy your stay!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeled_Web_Slinger View Post
    Greetings all,
    I didn't see an introduce yourself thread in here, so I thought I would introduce myself before I posted so no one asks "Who the hell is this guy?"

I'm Greg, 43, from Pennsylvania. Been a Spider-Man fan since 6-7 years of age after taking out a Spider-Man hardcover book from the school library. Had a couple different comics with it, along with the origin story.

I don't collect comics, but I do collect merchandise like statues, funko's, and some signed comics. My Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane autographs are my prized possessions. I read my comics online. Favorite artist is Humberto Ramos (2 comics with his auto).

Currently in the midst of Spider-Geddon like most people here, while reading the current Venom's and Spectacular Spider-Man. Waiting for Miles Morales to make his return.

That's about it. So I hope to make some friends and enjoy the future of our webbed wonder.

Bye for now
    Welcome, so nice to meet a fellow fan of Ramos. His art was in the first Spider-Man comic I can remember reading. And December can't get here fast enough for my boy Miles!

Welcome, I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I have.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Nice to have another Greg around these parts! Enjoy your stay man.

A fellow Humberto Ramos fan? Say it ain't so!! Welcome to the Web, sir!

Welcome! I got to meet and talk to Humberto a few years ago at a con. He had a small table away from most of the artists and had time to talk to him. He was very polite and gracious to everyone that approached his table. Had him and Stan sign his Superior Stan poster. Good dude.

BANNED

A warm welcome from me as well!
    As a welcoming gift, i post this homage i made from a Ramos drawing.
    SPIDERMAN-page-001.jpg