Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Mighty Member

Donna Troy's history.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    The death of Barry Allen’s mom ?

Maybe I would like to see a world where Tim Drake never became Robin and its was Stephanie Brown that predates him ?

Donna Troy, but that’s an easy one.

The history of the Teen Titans in FULL.

Flashpoint.
    At this point, a full retcon that throws everything out and reimagines everyone is probably the only way to pull the Titans/TT franchise out of the current death spiral and rut that its been in for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    find a way to do something interesting with that child/baby.
    Let me guess the new, new, new derivative Aqua____! Like we don't have a half dozen of those already. LOL
    Who now they are going to age up quick, and cramp the style of all the other derivative Aqua_____.
    Baby's aren't interesting, will end up as child hostage, or worse, Yet another Aquateen, This isn't new or creative.
    Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    instead of taking the easy way out and killing off/ retconning the kid out of existence.
    The lazy move was the Baby, cause your out of ideas. How about come up with something actually new!
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-24-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Let me guess the new, new, new derivative Aqua____! Like we don't have a half dozen of those already. LOL
    Who now they are going to age up quick, and cramp the style of all the other derivative Aqua_____.
    Baby's aren't interesting, will end up as child hostage, or worse, Yet another Aquateen, This isn't new or creative.

The lazy move was the Baby, cause your out of ideas. How about come up with something actually new!
    How about: the baby is actually one of Aquaman's old dead foes reincarnated?

What I hope?
    Bendis' Super run.
    HiC
    "Ric" Grayson
    DiDio's treatment of Dick's generation.

What probably will happen?
    Jon Kent erased.
    "Ric" Grayson becomes a pivotal part of Dick's history *gags*
    Dick's generation continues to be dismantled, taking the place of his NTT history
    More depressing stories.

BANNED

Batman. That’s it. Just Batman.

Oh and Wonder Woman. That history is a bit messy given the first appearance and all of that about the Characters.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

All the ocean gods from the current Aquaman run.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Absolutely. There was a sub plot In the seventies of the first volume of Swamp Thing, wherein it was revealed that Alec Holland, similar to Wonder Woman in this case, had a long lost brother of his own. To remove this character, did DC retcon his character by saying he was a robot or he someone pretending to be Alec Holland's brother? No. DC abandoned this plot line and he was never seen again. This lazy sense of continuity is rampant in comics. Things like this have happened, and will continue to happen.
    Batman had a brother too, Thomas Wayne, Jr. Insane, if I remember correctly. Last time I saw him, Deadman had taken over his body. I think COIE killed that one.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Batman had a brother too, Thomas Wayne, Jr. Insane, if I remember correctly. Last time I saw him, Deadman had taken over his body. I think COIE killed that one.
    Well, there's some debate whether that was in the main Earth-1 continuity or possibly those stories took place on "Earth-B" (named for Bob Haney, who wrote many B&tB and World's Finest stories that didn't really fit in regular overall continuity).

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Doing a little Internet reading, Thomas Wayne, Jr. was on Earth-32.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Doing a little Internet reading, Thomas Wayne, Jr. was on Earth-32.
    Yeah, the Batman wiki said Earth-B was made up of two separate Earths - Earth-Thirty-Two (which is different than Earth-32) and Earth-Twelve. I kinda want read the old letters pages now, though I know I'll just think of it as making excuses. But at least understanding the letter-page origins helps me understand why it's two different earths in one.