Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

sdkhsjkfh the way they literally phased Kitty OUT of the X-Books with one single preview... the Guggenheim effect was real.

My eyes. That colour scheme on the recap page. What the heck is that

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    Kitty's leadership habits work better for students than for her peers, as well.
    This is how she was utilized in Generation Hope and All New X-men. It fits her better

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Also, HELLO SEAT BELTS.
    ....I'm not sure how seat belts would actually help you if you are falling out of the sky with little to no control over the plan.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    ....I'm not sure how seat belts would actually help you if you are falling out of the sky with little to no control over the plan.
    yeah, they'd still be dead. My question is does the X-jet not have parachutes? The kids should be trying to jump and land to safety

Pixie has wings
    Rockslide Glob and armor are invunerable
    Let it crash

BANNED

Most of the people on that plane can survive a crash anyway.

Armor has an... armor
    Pixie can fly and teleport
    Rockslide is indestructable
    Anole can heal himself (?)
    Kitty can phase and float
    Glob is probably immune to blunt damage as well

Oya would be the only one in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Pixie has wings
    Rockslide Glob and armor are invunerable
    Let it crash
    This, to a degree. If there powers are still intact and if they could some how save Anole and Oya while doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    yeah, they'd still be dead. My question is does the X-jet not have parachutes? The kids should be trying to jump and land to safety
    And this. You would think as many times as the X-Men have been knocked out of the sky in the Black Bird they would keep parachutes under every chair in that plan. However, if one thing will ever remain consistent with the X-Men is that they do not learn their lessons very well .
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Feels like the holidays have arrived early with this. Uncanny X-men is back and on track again. Not a bad way to cap off 2018.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I wonder if Oya would be able to make an ice slide or fly using heat or have other elemental powers

Can can regrow his body bigger

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Most of the people on that plane can survive a crash anyway.

Armor has an... armor
    Pixie can fly and teleport
    Rockslide is indestructable
    Anole can heal himself (?)
    Kitty can phase and float
    Glob is probably immune to blunt damage as well

Oya would be the only one in trouble.
    I dont think Anole is going to survive a plane crash. He isnt Wolverine.

Pixie hit her head and looks like she got a concussion and is gonna pass out

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    They seem to be setting up that SOMETHING is messing with their powers. Thus Kitty phasing through the plane and wrecking its electronics, and Pixie being unable to port them out.
    It doesnt say Pixie cant use her powers. She got hit in the head and mentally isnt there. She looks weak and seconds away from passing out

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Feels like the holidays have arrived early with this. Uncanny X-men is back and on track again. Not a bad way to cap off 2018.
    2018 isnt over yet. There's 7 issues to disappoint

BANNED

Wouldn’t have happened if Pixie still wore her helmet.

I'm really intrigued and looking forward to this but somehow I was expecting slightly better art.

I thought Madrox might be a bad guy based on the art preview we got with the page with all the doubles fighting the X-Men, but I guess that might just be in Jean's head...that's an interesting development.

I love the students complaining about fighting Forearm. It's good to see Pixie, Rockslide, Idie, etc again. I love how Jean's T-shirt has puffy sleeves. The padded uniform shoulders weren't enough

My guess is that Pixie will regain enough consciousness at the last second to teleport them out of the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Laura's dialogue is...better than the earlier previews. "Some students" is much less condescending than "the kids," and you can make the case that she doesn't specifically know WHO Kitty is with.

Also, now we know that something is going wonky with Kitty and the others so that could explain why they're struggling against Z-listers in some of the art previews we've seen.
    It's definitely not the first time I've seen dialogue fixed for the better from the really early previews.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Iceman is right for once - it is gross offering people food off the knife that just exited your body.