Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    ....I'm not sure how seat belts would actually help you if you are falling out of the sky with little to no control over the plan.
    Uh....Maybe if PIX was seated and strapped she wouldn't have turbulanced her head into the side of the plane and had all her focus for some fast porting action?

Mighty Member

Jean had a precognitive vision. Quick! Kill her again before we're led into a bad event that divided the Marvel Universe!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Is it implied on the synopsys that Jean and the Red team have moved to the Institute? Or do they just mean that she has a team too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Kitty taking the students on actual missions to make them learn something is better characterization than whatever the ****'s been going on with her locking them up in the school.
    Id like to think that she only cave in and let them on the mission bc they threatened to join Gentle, Gabby, X-23 and Trinary with Jean

The last time an X-Men had a precognitive vision we got Daken

This isn't even the first time Hisako's been in this sort of situation:

BANNED

I hope Ed Brisson gets very angry at the UXM writers for ignoring his comic.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I thought he was one of the three writing the Uncanny X-Men relaunch, unless he got dropped or had to leave for some reason.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Uh....Maybe if PIX was seated and strapped she wouldn't have turbulanced her head into the side of the plane and had all her focus for some fast porting action?
    In the panel they where all standing with the exception of Amor and Kitty though. Looks as if the "seats", outside of the polite and co-polite where either folded in or non-existent. Which seems impractical with in of itself but ...comics.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

He’s one of the writers and we don’t know if it’s been ignored. We don’t see how this scene plays out and Armor may end up doing this

Well, Armor is confirmed to be leading a team, so she's gonna survive.

Isn't this the same jet that crashes into a building there's that panel floating about

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I thought he was one of the three writing the Uncanny X-Men relaunch
    That’s the joke

I hope that whatever shorted out Kitty's power also shorts out Glob's power and he just kind of melts into a pile of goo and bones. Otherwise, good preview. Yay Polaris may actually make some kind of appearance!

I still can't get over how awesome this roster is. I've been waiting sooo long for Cannonball to come back to the forefront. He Polaris, Jubes and Bishop make this a WILL get for me, but even if they weren't on the roster this would be a must have.

There's something about that roster page that makes me think of the old DoFP cover. Maybe it's just because there's so many characters on it. Not complaining, though - seeing a few of my faves finally in action again.

Liking the dialogue tweak for Laura, definitely looking forward to Wednesday.