Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Fantastic Member Red Robe Jaldari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Apparently Red Robe Jaldari has never seen anyone do or can't imagine a top 10 ranked in order of favorites list. So Robotman's assertion confuses him.
    This is how they works RRJ, they are pretty common:
    What does what you posted have to do with anything i posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Robe Jaldari View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Robe Jaldari View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

So excited about this! Rogue One is one of my top 3 favorite Star Wars films.
    It's not like the sample size is huge.

What does what you posted have to do with anything i posted?

Robotman simply posted Rogue One was one of his top 3 favorite Star Wars films.
    You seemed to have trouble understanding how one could have a top 3 out of only 10.
    So I posted several examples for you;

---------------------------------

Anyway, trying to move on again!

Anyone do the Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire sensory-immersive walk-through at Disneyland and DisneyWorld Disney Springs? -

Apparently Captain Cassian Andor (played by Diego Luna who returned for the role) recruits you and gives you the story mission - recover Imperial intelligence vital to the rebellion.
    And throughout you are accompanied by K-2S0 ( played by Tudyk who also returned for his role).

I wonder if their return here, somewhat inspired giving them more ongoing adventures and missions, into their own show.
    Last edited by Güicho; 11-29-2018 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Anyone do the Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire sensory-immersive walk-through at Disneyland and DisneyWorld Disney Springs? -

Apparently Captain Cassian Andor (played by Diego Luna who returned for the role) recruits you and gives you the story mission - recover Imperial intelligence vital to the rebellion.
    And throughout you are accompanied by K-2S0 ( played by Tudyk who also returned for his role)
    Sounds pretty interesting.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I played it at the VOID in London earlier this year, it was amazingly well done!

Star Wars: 'Rogue One' Prequel Spy Thriller Series Taps 'The Americans' Producer as Showrunner - https://deadline.com/2018/11/star-wa...ng-1202511875/
    Coming off of the conclusion of the hit FX spy series The Americans, executive producer Stephen Schiff will reportedly serve as showrunner of the upcoming Star Wars live-action series that takes place before the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story which focuses on Cassian Andor.
    Stephen Schiff as Showrunner makes it even more interesting, great show, and spy thriller, a bit bleak, yet so was R1's setting, this is not a good time for the Rebellion who is struggling to survive at the height of Imperial domination.
    How far are they willing to go? We are focusing on a bit of an anti-hero, an identity with some moral ambiguity, so there should be plenty of twists and turns and escalating tension.
    Really curious to see who (other than K2) they pair Andor up with, and what situations they get into?

Further the article states:

Jared Bush (Moana ( Zootopia) originated the project and wrote a pilot script and a bible.
    Moana & Zootopia were quite whimsical and fun! Yet also intense, had strong story arcs of a people and characters determined to define their identity.

This should be and interesting mash of creative fusion.

Although now I'm imagining Cassian Andor as some kind of sly, rebel Fox character, trying to survive in a world hunting him down. LOL Darn you Disney!

Last edited by Güicho; 12-03-2018 at 06:28 AM.

Production is scheduled to commence in October 2019. - https://twitter.com/prodweek/status/...44745755742208

So production on ("Rebel Spy" (yes I'm calling it that 'till we get a real title)) starts October 2019.
    Just curious for comparison; when does The Mandalorian launch?
    And when did production officially begin on Mandalorian?
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-03-2019 at 07:16 AM.

I think The Mandalorian is probably going to be ready for when Disney Plus launches around fall. Mandalorian started production around October.

The new Clone Wars season will probably come out the same time (also on Disney plus).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth