Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
Reed, Susan, Ben and Johnny are the OG.
Spider-Man tries to join the team to earn money in ASM vol. 1 #1. Afterwards he's a friend/rival of the Human Torch. Becomes an ad-hoc FF member in the future and joins the Future Foundation.
Medusa encounters the FF as an enemy but later becomes a supporting character with the other Inhumans. Stands in for Susan Richards on the FF and Future Foundation.
Crystal encounters the FF with the other Inhumans, becomes Human Torch's love interest. Stands in for Susan Richards.
Black Panther recruits the FF to fight an invader in his homeland. Becomes a supporting member. Stands in for Reed Richards after Civil War with his wife Ororo Munroe.
Storm meets the FF numerous times as an X-Man. Stands in for Susan Richards with her husband T'Challa after Civil War.
Jennfer Walters encounters the FF early in her superhero career. Stands in for Ben Grimm during his leave of absence and becomes a Future Foundation member in FF vol. 2

Wolverine knew Ben Grimm before he became the Thing and encounters the FF numerous times during his X-Man career. Becomes an ad-hoc FF member at one point.
Danny Ketch becomes an ad-hoc FF member along Wolverine, Spider-Man and the Hulk.
Luke Cage stands in for the Thing.
Sharon ventura encounters Ben Grimm after he returns from space and later becomes his love interest and a stand in on the FF on a Ben Grimm-led team.
Scott Lang encounters the FF during his hero career and joins the team when Reed Richards is presumed dead. Later holds on to the Future Foundation for Reed
Johnny Storm hooks up with Namor's cousin, Namorita to get back at his ass. She joins the team after Heroes Return.
Nova joins because Johnny keeps bringing his girlfriends to work. She dumps for for some silver surfing hipster.
Ms. Thing joins because Johnny. She dumps his ass too.
Iceman stole Hulk's invite.
H.E.R.B.I.E. sucks and I'm tired of writing.
Nice comprehensive list. I'm also noticing a pattern, has Johnny ever did the dumping in his relationships? He always seems to be the one dumped lol.