Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I'm leaning away from this as Marvel has said that it wasn't the 616 Franklin, Valeria, or Sue in Secret Wars and the Sue and the kids popping in at the end of SW9 would seem to me to be those from the lifeboat ship disaster in SW1. I think Doom and owen are the only people from 616 to experience that eight year period. Everyone else who wasn't on the lifeboat were alternate universe counterparts.

There may be story details I'm either missing or subconsciously ignoring as this solution works for me. And any story which has the multiverse totally destroyed and recreated is going to have some details which just cant be explained without degrees in advanced physices not yet discovered.
    Point taken. Like the aging process of Valeria and Franklin?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    They might be picking up from where they left off in Secret Wars (2015), which was a stretch of eight years of God Doom and Battleworld before the restoration of the Multiverse reset everything, with some changes here and there from incorporating characters and elements from other universes. With Franklin and Valeria (and Sue, Reed, and the Future Foundation) being outside conventional reality even as Franklin and Reed were restoring it with the help of Owen Reece, the Molecule Man, who knows how the relative passage of time could have affected their aging?
    This has been explained many times before that that Val , Sue and Val were not our universe's

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runguy View Post
    This has been explained many times before that that Val , Sue and Val were not our universe's
    Thanks again.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

What did happen to Battleworld Sue, Frank, Val, and Future Foundation? I'm hoping they're just lost in the multiverse and weren't just snuffed out of existence. Seems like a perfectly good waste of a good plot. Plus, I want to see them as antagonists against the Future Foundation one day.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

While waiting for Wednesday, let's name every member and when they joined.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

iMan 42s

I guess they're just standing there.., menacingly, or bored. They look more bored if anything.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I didn't know Victoria Hand joined the FF...

Oh wait that's Jen.

...Why is Iceman there? As far as I can tell he has never been a member of the Fantastic Four or any other off-shoot FF team....

I also really wish they would have brought back Lyja for this. It be great to see her again.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 11-13-2018 at 09:56 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Just read the issue. Can't spoil anything until 9 Eastern but some of my questions were answered.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Just read the issue. Can't spoil anything until 9 Eastern but some of my questions were answered.
    My only question is did you enjoy it?
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Was there a mass comic leak or something?
    It's Tuesday. Go back to the future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Was there a mass comic leak or something?
    It's Tuesday. Go back to the future.
    If you work at a comic store, you've likely gotten your shipment of tomorrow's books by now. So that would be one way for people to have already read an issue in advance.

Also, some reviewers are sent copies ahead of time so they can have a review out before or on street date.

I'm in the Philippines and my LCS often releases comics Tuesday night here, Tuesday morning in the US. I did enjoy it, even if it is not a perfect issue.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

I'm in the Philippines and my LCS often releases comics Tuesday night here, Tuesday morning in the US. I did enjoy it, even if it is not a perfect issue.
    Same here even if a little further on the road of the sun. So I got mine. Will read it later...
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

While waiting for Wednesday, let's name every member and when they joined.
    Reed, Susan, Ben and Johnny are the OG.
    Spider-Man tries to join the team to earn money in ASM vol. 1 #1. Afterwards he's a friend/rival of the Human Torch. Becomes an ad-hoc FF member in the future and joins the Future Foundation.
    Medusa encounters the FF as an enemy but later becomes a supporting character with the other Inhumans. Stands in for Susan Richards on the FF and Future Foundation.
    Crystal encounters the FF with the other Inhumans, becomes Human Torch's love interest. Stands in for Susan Richards.
    Black Panther recruits the FF to fight an invader in his homeland. Becomes a supporting member. Stands in for Reed Richards after Civil War with his wife Ororo Munroe.
    Storm meets the FF numerous times as an X-Man. Stands in for Susan Richards with her husband T'Challa after Civil War.
    Jennfer Walters encounters the FF early in her superhero career. Stands in for Ben Grimm during his leave of absence and becomes a Future Foundation member in FF vol. 2

Wolverine knew Ben Grimm before he became the Thing and encounters the FF numerous times during his X-Man career. Becomes an ad-hoc FF member at one point.
    Danny Ketch becomes an ad-hoc FF member along Wolverine, Spider-Man and the Hulk.
    Luke Cage stands in for the Thing.
    Sharon ventura encounters Ben Grimm after he returns from space and later becomes his love interest and a stand in on the FF on a Ben Grimm-led team.
    Scott Lang encounters the FF during his hero career and joins the team when Reed Richards is presumed dead. Later holds on to the Future Foundation for Reed
    Johnny Storm hooks up with Namor's cousin, Namorita to get back at his ass. She joins the team after Heroes Return.
    Nova joins because Johnny keeps bringing his girlfriends to work. She dumps for for some silver surfing hipster.
    Ms. Thing joins because Johnny. She dumps his ass too.
    Iceman stole Hulk's invite.
    H.E.R.B.I.E. sucks and I'm tired of writing.