Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Give Magneto the time to say "MAGNETS" and nearly every fight ever is over. He has blocked planet scale dimensional transfers because MAGNETS. He has LOLnoped large scale reality warping because MAGNETS. He has created and held singularities in his hands because MAGNETS. He has called a vastly FTL planet killer bullet that has been flying away from earth for months halfway across the freaking universe in a couple of days because MAGNETS.

The only thing in Marvel more powerful than Magneto saying MAGNETS is Odin pointing the Gugnir at someone and howling "AMNESIA DUST."
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Magneto would just scream "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!" that much louder ;p
    that's increasingly looking to be more powerful(noisy) even than a thunderclap.