Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Immortal Hulk vs. Team Superhero

Been reading a bunch of the new Hulk stuff. Pretty good so far. Figured I would test the Arena with him.

Devil Hulk

Vs.

Iron Man
    Hulkbuster suit (on AI autopilot)
    Carol Danvers
    She Hulk (classic)
    Thing
    Human Torch
    Invisible Woman
    Cyclops
    Storm
    Colossus
    Nightcrawler
    Magneto

All 616. The Arena - but it's night time.
    Starting distance increased to 250 feet. Heroes are spread out in a circle around the guy.

Bonus: no bfr
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

In the fight where BFR is allowed, the presence of Magneto means that's basically what goes down.

In the no BFR fight, eh. This incarnation of the Hulk seems to have a UV radiation thing. If everyone else can mob the Hulk just long enough for Magneto to scream "Magnetism means I can also channel and generation UV radiation! MAGNETS!!!1!!" (you think I'm joking but he's done all sorts of nonsensical broad wavelength energy manipulation justified by basically screaming "MAGNETS!" ;p) he can probably whip something up.

Basically both fights come down to Magneto, Master of Magnet.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 11-08-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    In the fight where BFR is allowed, the presence of Magneto means that's basically what goes down.

In the no BFR fight, eh. This incarnation of the Hulk seems to have a UV radiation thing. If everyone else can mob the Hulk just long enough for Magneto to scream "Magnetism means I can also channel and generation UV radiation! MAGNETS!!!1!!" (you think I'm joking but he's done all sorts of nonsensical broad wavelength energy manipulation justified by basically screaming "MAGNETS!" ;p) he can probably whip something up.
    Now im just imagining him frothing at the mouth yelling that again and again haha. Yeah, he's done some silly stuff in the past.

You figure they can get a conventional 10 count with damage? Or is this Hulk's healing just too good?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Now im just imagining him frothing at the mouth yelling that again and again haha. Yeah, he's done some silly stuff in the past.

You figure they can get a conventional 10 count with damage? Or is this Hulk's healing just too good?
    Barring speculation about the Invisible Woman going all constructs inside people, you didn't really even give them a single class 100 brick or someone who functions on that level of offensive oomph.

Again, barring the Master of Magnet over there, but he'd be doing other things.

Can Nightcrawler teleport limbs and his head off?

Of course i've seen this hulk chilling just fine with all body parts separated so that may not be enough.

Barring speculation about the Invisible Woman going all constructs inside people, you didn't really even give them a single class 100 brick or someone who functions on that level of offensive oomph.

Again, barring the Master of Magnet over there, but he'd be doing other things.
    I figured maybe spamming Carol or something. I dunno!
    - big_adventure

I figured maybe spamming Carol or something. I dunno!
    Her base state isn't class 100 and Magneto has more useful things to do than try and charge her up.

Her base state isn't class 100 and Magneto has more useful things to do than try and charge her up.
    Like yelling MAGNETS!!!1!! into the void whilst turning super saiyan?

...somebody contact Nik
    - big_adventure

Like yelling MAGNETS!!!1!! into the void whilst turning super saiyan?

...somebody contact Nik
    Are you saying Magneto can't use magnets to turn himself into a super Saiyan if he screams "MMMMMMMMMAAAAGNNNEEEEEETSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !" loud enough?

Because if you are, what's wrong with you?

Ultimate Member

Magneto is the X-factor (no pun intended here). He could most definitely BFR Hulk.

As for the rest of the team, their best bet is to somehow keep him fighting until the sun comes out (he only appears at night). Or find away to generate UV light (maybe Storm could this...lol).

Anything other this and the team gets torn apart.
    Last edited by Username taken; 11-09-2018 at 01:11 AM.

Magneto is the X-factor (no pun intended here). He could most definitely BFR Hulk.
    He could also screw around with UV radiation nonsense on a wide scale I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Can Nightcrawler teleport limbs and his head off?

Of course i've seen this hulk chilling just fine with all body parts separated so that may not be enough.
    I'm not up on Nightcrawler, but from what I understand his teleportation doesn't work like that.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Ultimate Member

He could also screw around with UV radiation nonsense on a wide scale I'd imagine.
    True.

That's something he should be able to do.

BANNED

maybe the devil hulk will scream radiation radioactivity rules! and give everyone cancer by dousing them with his radioactive blood or something. maybe he could spontaneously emit radioactivity as he was able to steal Sasquatch right out of his human host Walter.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    maybe the devil hulk will scream radiation radioactivity rules! and give everyone cancer by dousing them with his radioactive blood or something. maybe he could spontaneously emit radioactivity as he was able to steal Sasquatch right out of his human host Walter.
    Magneto would just scream "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!" that much louder ;p