Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

BANNED

AVEN-6.jpg

image #4

looks good
    The J-man

BANNED

The art is pretty good , i guess it's Dave Marquez . Btw who is Ursa Major ?

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    The art is pretty good , i guess it's Dave Marquez . Btw who is Ursa Major ?
    he's a mutant Soviet Super-Soldiers. Been around since the 80s
    The J-man

I am really looking forward to this issue. Is the Namor storyline continuing in this one? I really want the Avengers to see what's up with Namor and stop him.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member

Jason Aaron just gets on wiki and finds the most obscure character he can sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Jason Aaron just gets on wiki and finds the most obscure character he can sometimes.
    This is what passes for obscure now? Really?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    he's a mutant Soviet Super-Soldiers. Been around since the 80s
    I hope #700 doesn't revolved with this things which most people don't even know about.

Ursa Major last appeared in Tales of Suspense, he was at the Red Room when Black Widow was resurrected.

Red Widow? Is that a new one? It says name unknown but there's a teenage Red Widow we DO know the identity of.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I hope #700 doesn't revolved with this things which most people don't even know about.
    uh... he's clearly seeing up some sort of Avengers vs Russian (or former soviet) super powered team fight.

Darkstar, Crimson Dynamo etc. . They aren't that obscure. I believe they were last shown in the Cap Hydra event. And they've even been shown in Avengers and X-men cartoons.

If anyone has been following, Bucky or Secret Empire or Black Widow or War Machine Ursa'a been shown in a number of comics recently. He isn't like some obscure 80s Claremont character we haven't seen in 20 some years *cough* Coates *cough*
    The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Ursa Major last appeared in Tales of Suspense, he was at the Red Room when Black Widow was resurrected.

Red Widow? Is that a new one? It says name unknown but there's a teenage Red Widow we DO know the identity of.
    Thanks i almost forgot about Ursa Major involvement in TOS , the run was pretty good tbh . In the end i thought the whole faculty and widows were destroyed . Btw what do u mean by teenage Red Widow ?

Incredible Member

Thanks i almost forgot about Ursa Major involvement in TOS , the run was pretty good tbh . In the end i thought the whole faculty and widows were destroyed . Btw what do u mean by teenage Red Widow ?
    Let me answer that for digifriend, I think he means this one: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ava_Orlova_(Earth-616)

hm I cannot wait for Avengers to get stomped.

that would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    hm I cannot wait for Avengers to get stomped.

that would be pretty cool.
    I kinda thought by your name you would be an Avengers fan lol. If you don't mind me asking. Why do you want the Avengers to get stomped?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark