Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Excalibur does not exist right now. The Braddocks just work alone or as a duo, they don't have a team.
    What about MI-13?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    But I do like them, it makes the MU seem bigger than just the USA.
    You mean New York.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Their has been quite a few international super hero teams as well as some state sponsored teams who were basically villains or turned to villainy later on. Most are now defunct or unused but off the top of my head...

Aquria
    Hero Force

Atlantis
    Surf, Deep Six, Defenders of the Deep

Azania
    Supremacists

Canada
    Alpha Flight, Gamma Flight, Beta Flight Omega Flight (U.S.Agent's), Omega Flight (Validator's), Alpha Strike, WeaponP.R.I.M.E.

China
    Ascendants, China Force, Dynasty, Eight Immortals, People's Defense Force

France
    le Bureau Discret, les Heroes de Paris

Hungary
    People's Defense Force

Ireland
    Kinsmen

Italy
    Gemini

Japan
    Big Hero 6

Philippines
    Triumph Division

Russia
    Bogatyri, Exiles/Siberforce, People's Protectorate, Power Corp, Soviet Super Soldiers, Soviet Super-Troopers, Winter Guard

Savage Land
    Alpha Prime

Spain
    Action Force

United Kingdom
    Excalibur, MI-13

Europe
    Champions of Europe, Euroforce (Key's) Euroforce (Black Knight's), SHE (Super Heroes of Europe)

Multinational
    World Federation of Superheroes

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Art looks great, Winter Guard are cool. I wasn’t a fan of the opening arc but Aaron has turned it around since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    looks good
    Yeah it does.
    For a bunch of walking and talking.
    How about previewing some action for once?

BANNED

Very cool that the Winter Guard is coming back again. I hope they have a big role in the story going forward. Always liked them for some reason.

Looking foraard to a couple pages of Wasp

BANNED

Can we get back to Namor?
    Or avengers 100000 BC?

So many dropped plot points

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Can we get back to Namor?
    Or avengers 100000 BC?

So many dropped plot points
    I don't care for the 100000 BC Avengers, but I really want the Namor storyline to continue.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I don't think either one has been dropped, there are just a few interweaving storylines going on. Odin is being brought into the book as a supporting cast member which will presumably tie back to the million BC team, and right in this preview they mention an attack in the Black Sea where submarines were torn apart, so there's Namor.

hmm... so is Mikhail Ursus stuck in bear mode? lol.. I'm surprised he can handle any kind of bottle with his paws..

The fellow in red is called Vanguard but his outfit is not the "original" one he used to wear.. so he effectively is the current "Red Guardian" now?

I guess we'll see what other members show up- Perun (real deity or just a guy who takes on the name?), Sputnik, Fantasia? Alive, dead?

Didn't Darkstar defect at one point, or is that kind of a moot point now?

BANNED

I don't think either one has been dropped, there are just a few interweaving storylines going on. Odin is being brought into the book as a supporting cast member which will presumably tie back to the million BC team, and right in this preview they mention an attack in the Black Sea where submarines were torn apart, so there's Namor.
    did they reveal when odin is returning?

Glad to hear it. I'm really excited about this Namor storyline. He such a great character and he should be used more.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    did they reveal when odin is returning?
    Avengers #12
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Glad to hear it. I'm really excited about this Namor storyline. He such a great character and he should be used more.
    I mean, if nothing else he and his latest attack on the surface world will be dealt with in Invaders, but I doubt it has been dropped entirely in Avengers, even if that was mostly setup for the Invaders story.