Default Quasar vs. Terrax

Wendell Vaughn vs. The Herald.

Arena. 616.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I'm inclined to say that Quasar could take it. Construct spam, energy drains, what have you. Basically he has a better esoteric ranged game than Terrax.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I'm inclined to say that Quasar could take it. Construct spam, energy drains, what have you. Basically he has a better esoteric ranged game than Terrax.
    Are you just lurking in the shadows, waiting to strike the moment I post any thread? :P

I knew you cared.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I figured Terrax just dumping raw force out at the bell would be his best move. I'm sure Quasar could deal with it, I just wasn't sure if he could manage a work around before or after his defenses started to fade.

I do agree the guy has better options as far as diversity goes
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I figured Terrax just dumping raw force out at the bell would be his best move. I'm sure Quasar could deal with it, I just wasn't sure if he could manage a work around before or after his defenses started to fade.

I do agree the guy has better options as far as diversity goes
    I don't think he can initially take out Quasar that way, and as the fight rolls on, yeah, he's going to get weaker, it will eventually take its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Are you just lurking in the shadows, waiting to strike the moment I post any thread? :P

I knew you cared.
    I sometimes have more time to waste on the internet than other times ;p

I don't think there's anything Terrax can do that Wendell hasn't dealt with; whereas Quasar has a few options - energy drain, dimension dump, removing axe - to slowly chip away at Terrax's power reserves.

So, two things...

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    I don't think there's anything Terrax can do that Wendell hasn't dealt with; whereas Quasar has a few options - energy drain, dimension dump, removing axe - to slowly chip away at Terrax's power reserves.
    1: I think I agree with this.

I sometimes have more time to waste on the internet than other times ;p
    2: Pen just called me a waste of time! T.T
    *deletes account*
    - big_adventure

BANNED

don't cry baby. he will give you a special hug eventually to show he cares.

Yup. If he can stand up to Surfer, he likely can do the same with Terrax.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.