Astonishing Member

Default Peter Petrelli vs the entire CW's DCU

Inspired by this: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...of-CW-DC-verse

Peter Petrelli(pre-nerf and can use all the Powers he exposed to in this scenario) takes on the entirety of Cable Warner's DC Universe, who wins?

rule: Peter is fully allowed to copies any powers he exposed to in this scenario
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Soooo basically you're trying to powerup Peter with everyone's powers at once?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Soooo basically you're trying to powerup Peter with everyone's powers at once?
    at least just when he can't get that far
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    at least just when he can't get that far
    Well I mean, The Flashes are going to blitz him, as are the Kryptonian level characters, so there's that to go on at least. He's in a weird place here. Tons of firepower but speed kills.

Giving credit where it's due however, I actually think Peter might be smarter than most of Oliver's team at least.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Btw, are you including Smallville? Because that's even more speed, not to mention the weirder stuff that happened in that series.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Incorrect.

It was proven that the more power Peter got, the stupider he was (like really bad). Last season Peter was WAY smarter when he could only use/copy/have one power at a time.

With this scenario I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t implode under his own stupidity.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Swiss army nerd

I think, unfortunately for Peter, he has to consciously activate each power, does he not? He was basically an uber-empath, so he had to feel what he felt around each person to access their powers, if I remember rightly. Even the time it takes to think of these moments will be long enough for a Flash or Kryptonian to kill him. Unless it got more...automatic for him later?

Incredible Member

Martian Manhunter/Supergirl/Superman/Firestorm/Flash with Ray/Felicity/Cisco/Kaitlyn/Wynn/Brainiac coming at him from a weird angle with SCIENCE! for the win.

and to add insult to injury Captain Cold and Heatwave jack his car.

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    I think, unfortunately for Peter, he has to consciously activate each power, does he not? He was basically an uber-empath, so he had to feel what he felt around each person to access their powers, if I remember rightly. Even the time it takes to think of these moments will be long enough for a Flash or Kryptonian to kill him. Unless it got more...automatic for him later?
    Debatable. He gained what's his name's invisibility without even knowing it along with precognition from the old man. So how his powers wrked wasn't consistent.
    Power with Girl is better.

Peters precog Dreams was from his mother since well, being her son. ( As that was Peters first true power and I do not think it was from the guy. That cool old guy could have been just normal but in meta company.)

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Giving credit where it's due however, I actually think Peter might be smarter than most of Oliver's team at least.
    Not a very high standard there.

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    He did get a better handle on his powers after season 1 and, if this is Peter before Arthur drained him, then he'd have Sylar's intuitive aptitude to understand new powers basically automatically.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Peters precog Dreams was from his mother since well, being her son. ( As that was Peters first true power and I do not think it was from the guy. That cool old guy could have been just normal but in meta company.)
    You may be right about it's being a separate power but the old guy was one of the founders of the organization along with Peter's parents if I remember correctly. I thought the old guy was always near when he experienced something precognitive but I don't remember all the details.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Charles Deveaux!

And yeah, Pete got Precognitive Dreaming from Angela and Telepathy from Matt.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator