Default AVENGERS (villains) Civil War (nods)

Iron Monger
    Whiplash
    Killmonger
    Ghost
    Ultron
    Tom Hardy Venom

VS

Red Skull
    Winter Soldier
    Bullseye
    Yellowjacket
    Jean Grey
    Vulture
    At the airport
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 11-10-2018 at 01:34 PM.

I don’t know what the first team can do about Yellowjacket, and Jean in villain mode means Dark Phoenix, which isn’t good for anybody.

I can only see Team 2 winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I don’t know what the first team can do about Yellowjacket, and Jean in villain mode means Dark Phoenix, which isn’t good for anybody.

I can only see Team 2 winning.
    Jean is weird. Specifically for Ultron.

She was shredding Logan but his skeleton was fine, so maybe she can't shred vibranium body Ultron? But then Wanda TK pulled dudes heart out and Jean should be around that level.

Or do we figure his "heart" and shell were too badly damaged by the combined blast + Hulk pounding he took to quantify that feat?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

With Jean, team 2 wins every time.

Without Jean, team 2 gets slaughtered every time

I guess I assume that Jean Grey’s inability to fully destroy Logan was partially affected by her emotional bond with Logan. Didn’t seem to hold her back much with Charles or Cyclops, but I suppose that they didn’t have durable skeletons or healing factors.

Quote Originally Posted by Coin Biter View Post
    I guess I assume that Jean Grey’s inability to fully destroy Logan was partially affected by her emotional bond with Logan. Didn’t seem to hold her back much with Charles or Cyclops, but I suppose that they didn’t have durable skeletons or healing factors.
    That is definitely a point of contention. Personally I believe she wasn't going full out on Logan because she sorta wanted to die. Buuut... last time I brought that up I was the minority.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Yeah Jean wins this for team 2 if being competent.