BANNED

Default Civil war what if?

What if maria hill was able to trap all superheroes in the negative zone "successfully"?(No cloak)
    What would've happened to mutants then?Or what hill would've done to mutants?

If I'm not mistaken, the mutants were already registered by that point. And they didn't take sides in the civil war for the most part - they stayed out of it. Maria Hill would most likely have left them alone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    What if maria hill was able to trap all superheroes in the negative zone "successfully"?(No cloak)
    What would've happened to mutants then?Or what hill would've done to mutants?
    In the long run they'd have had to deal with
    World War hulk
    Skrull invasion
    Dark reign
    Fear itself
    The hood stealing the infinity gems
    Shadow land
    Along with everything they already had to deal with, but there'd been no AvX and if anything they'd increased their profile as heroes

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by healed1337 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the mutants were already registered by that point. And they didn't take sides in the civil war for the most part - they stayed out of it. Maria Hill would most likely have left them alone.
    Team Stark was also registered.But Hill still tried to trap them.Hill was trying to get rid of all "supers".That's my ques.If she was successful there,what she would've done with mutants eventually?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Team Stark was also registered.But Hill still tried to trap them.Hill was trying to get rid of all "supers".That's my ques.If she was successful there,what she would've done with mutants eventually?
    Mutants were already registered and not all were superheroes. So probably monitor them closely

The mutants will be monitored but no persecuted for the not interfering in that thing rule.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    In the long run they'd have had to deal with
    World War hulk
    Skrull invasion
    Dark reign
    Fear itself
    The hood stealing the infinity gems
    Shadow land
    Along with everything they already had to deal with, but there'd been no AvX and if anything they'd increased their profile as heroes
    Assuming events don't change due to the lost characters.

BANNED

I forget her actual role in Civil War, but if Spider-Woman would’ve been captured, wouldn’t that drastically alter Secret Invasion (haven’t read that either)?