Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I'm sure others have said it, but I would really love it if the Phoenix really actually did destroy the Fox X-Universe on screen. The Phoenix (or the M'Kraan Crystal, but in conjunction with the Phoenix) is the perfect entity to do that kind of thing -- the 90s X-Men: TAS comic ended exactly that way (as the immediate to the 616 universe, even showing how Galan survived to become Galactus-616), and Grant Morrison had the Phoenix do it in Here Comes Tomorrow.
    Interesting the Phoenix in the upcoming movie resembles the one in that story.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    But the first trailer was trash if we get a Aquaman type badsss trailer to get people hyped next then maybe, you never know.
    That doesn’t seems to be the popular opinion. If the like/dislike meter or whatever you call it is anything to go by.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 01-18-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Astonishing Member

You know, I think my biggest hope is still for Jubilee to appear in it and do something worth noting.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    You know, I think my biggest hope is still for Jubilee to appear in it and do something worth noting.
    The actress was busy working on another film at the time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    You’re totally right

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    The actress was busy working on another film at the time.
    Good for her, bad for us.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Interesting the Phoenix in the upcoming movie resembles the one in that story.

That doesn’t seems to be the popular opinion. If the like/dislike meter or whatever you call it is anything to go by.
    I watched the trailer once. It was bland boring and told us nothing. It's still early so dont matter. The next one could be good

BANNED

69C98AD1-11F9-4257-8EBD-0930A951677E.jpg
    My hopes and dreams is that all of this will still happen

After watching Punisher season 2 and knowing Netflix is gonna cancel it. My hope it they give it a couple years and then cast Bernthal as Wolverine. At 5"10 him or Tom Hardy are as short as we can get realistically. The man has the face for the role, hes good looking but not in the Hugh Jackman model type of way. Hes got rough features and and busted up nose. Hes bee showing his range more and more the last couple years and hes classically trained. He also nails the deep tough guy voice. I feel like he could be a great successor for Jackman but they need to let Wolverine sit a few years. Develop the rest the xmen. He should be an outside coming into a fully fledged team.

Real Hope ans Dreams are wolverne makes him fristbappearance as someone sent in to hunt down the Hulk. But I dont think hulk gonna be around by the time we get mcu Wolverine

BANNED

After watching Punisher season 2 and knowing Netflix is gonna cancel it. My hope it they give it a couple years and then cast Bernthal as Wolverine. At 5"10 him or Tom Hardy are as short as we can get realistically. The man has the face for the role, hes good looking but not in the Hugh Jackman model type of way. Hes got rough features and and busted up nose. Hes bee showing his range more and more the last couple years and hes classically trained. He also nails the deep tough guy voice. I feel like he could be a great successor for Jackman but they need to let Wolverine sit a few years. Develop the rest the xmen. He should be an outside coming into a fully fledged team.

Real Hope ans Dreams are wolverne makes him fristbappearance as someone sent in to hunt down the Hulk. But I dont think hulk gonna be around by the time we get mcu Wolverine
    I would prefer Hardy over Bernthal, unfortunately, Handy has Venom.
    But Bernthal would be ok too.
    Last edited by Raiders; 01-19-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Main things I would hope for in X-men movies from marvel studios would be:

1-X-men film consisting of a roster led by Prof X. Cyclops, Jean Grey and Storm with some yet to be used or barely used characters from the fox films like Sunfire, Forge, Cannonball,Siryn and Monet rounding out the roster. Fox never really got cyclops right as the leader captain america type he should be so the MCU could correct that, same for Jean and Storm who have appeared in a lot of movies but have never really been done justice. The lesser known characters could really make it feel different from fox and give those characters some spotlight and the bigger ones that fox used like Rogue, beast, angel, nightcrawler and iceman could all join in later films. Have the group take on a comic accurate Mr. Sinister in the first film and have Magneto and the brotherhood being the villains of the second movie.

2- Wolverine appears in Solo movies. Have him start out working for Department H and they send him out to take down the hulk. Eventually movie could turn into a Thor Ragnarok type team up film with Wolverine and the Hulk taking on the wendigo. Next couple films could focus on him fighting Sabretooth and Omega Red.

3- At least 2-3 X-men films and 2-3 Wolverine Movies before Wolverine joins the team. Wolverine is always gonna steal the show because of his popularity but if they build up to him joining the team it could serve the x-men characters well , while not making fans who expect wolverine to show up angry since he would be in solo films. Use the end credit scenes to build up apocalypse.

4) Big infinity War type team up that has Wolverine Join the X-men and features the brotherhood maybe even a few avengers type characters teaming up with the x-men to take on apocalypse.

Can't think of everyone I would want cast but I think Nicole Beharie should play storm, Scott eastwood as Cyclops, Alexandra daddario for Jean, ralph fiennes as Prof X, vincent cassel as magneto and luke evans as mr. sinister. Apocalypse should be mocap like thanos with tony todd providing the voice. I would agree that if they decide not to bring the netflix characters in that Bernthal would be a great wolverine.
    Last edited by regg215; 01-19-2019 at 04:15 PM.
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

So there is a rumor New Mutants might not get a release till Fall and Fox is debating a Hulu release and not theatrical.

Incredible Member

Keep Colossus with Deadpool.

He works better there than he ever did in most of his comic run and he really comes off as a great straight man to Deadpool's Antics.

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    Keep Colossus with Deadpool.

He works better there than he ever did in most of his comic run and he really comes off as a great straight man to Deadpool's Antics.
    I agree and disagree. He works better in Deadpool then he did in any Xmen mpvie cause much like Cyclops they misused him and underused him. But in the comics and animation Colossus has always been a favorite of mine. I love him, Nightcrawler and wolverine together. Deadpools version is basically colssus but over exaggerated so a toned down version would work well in a MCU. Now if they do a Kitty movie or show in the future he would be perfect to costar cause hes big enough to add to the film but no overshadow Kitty.

Another thing I want to see is Nightcrawler and Wolverine relationship. After Luke and Danny Wolverine and Kurt is my favorite bromance. They are so different. Kurt is fun,happy,swashbuckling prankest and a man of faith. Wolverine is the opposite in everyway. Do you think he could call Kurt Elf or would people say that's not PC lol.

Astonishing Member

Scott Eastwood for Wolverine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    Scott Eastwood for Wolverine.
    Interesting.

Incredible Member

I agree and disagree. He works better in Deadpool then he did in any Xmen mpvie cause much like Cyclops they misused him and underused him. But in the comics and animation Colossus has always been a favorite of mine. I love him, Nightcrawler and wolverine together. Deadpools version is basically colssus but over exaggerated so a toned down version would work well in a MCU. Now if they do a Kitty movie or show in the future he would be perfect to costar cause hes big enough to add to the film but no overshadow Kitty.

Another thing I want to see is Nightcrawler and Wolverine relationship. After Luke and Danny Wolverine and Kurt is my favorite bromance. They are so different. Kurt is fun,happy,swashbuckling prankest and a man of faith. Wolverine is the opposite in everyway. Do you think he could call Kurt Elf or would people say that's not PC lol.
    Part of me would love to see a short where Pete, Kurt, James, and Ororo have to be scoutmasters.

I think it could be seriously comedy gold if they do it right.