Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    You're welcome to like them better, but you don't know what a "soft PG-13" or "hard PG-13" means. But given what I've seen of you with the Donner production company, I don't expect any kind of fact or explanation to change your mind. Just know you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Hard pg 13 = X-Men films, Man of Steel, The Dark Knight

Soft pg 13 = MCU movies.

Everyone knows this. Soft PG 13 are movies too watered down its becomes laughable and you feel too old for it. For instance Spiderman 1 must be hard pg 13 since he could throw a few punches point blank. Homecoming is soft pg 13, he was not allowed to do that.

Being popular means being better in Disney land until shit hits the fan like most modern Disney movies. Poor X-Men. Getting watered down to Disney silly movies. For the best Marvel series as you and I call it, that is a tragedy.
    Last edited by Jeramas; 01-06-2019 at 11:31 AM.

BANNED

The X-men were never a hard PG-13 until maybe Wolverine Origins. .
    This was before origins. This scene was originally r rated until it got cut down to hard pg 13.

Disney's Xmen soft pg 13 movies wont make people forget scenes like this from X-Men 2, it will only make people more angry to see X-Men so watered down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeramas View Post
    Hard pg 13 = X-Men films, Man of Steel, The Dark Knight

Soft pg 13 = MCU movies.

Everyone knows this. Soft PG 13 are movies too watered down its becomes laughable and you feel too old for it. For instance Spiderman 1 must be hard pg 13 since he could throw a few punches point blank. Homecoming is soft pg 13, he was not allowed to do that.

Being popular means being better in Disney land until shit hits the fan like most modern Disney movies. Poor X-Men. Getting watered down to Disney silly movies. For the best Marvel series as you and I call it, that is a tragedy.
    Infinity War has a scene where little Gamora sees her mother killed as part of a genocide and they show it on scene the people being lined up and shot, Loki's neck was snapped on screen, Gamora thrown off a cliff to her death, a chunk of Vision's head is ripped out and he dies, Heimdall is stabbed to death, and half the cast is turned to dust including a high schooler who cries he doesn't want to go. & the MCU only does Soft PG-13?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Infinity War has a scene where little Gamora sees her mother killed as part of a genocide and they show it on scene the people being lined up and shot, Loki's neck was snapped on screen, Gamora thrown off a cliff to her death, a chunk of Vision's head is ripped out and he dies, Heimdall is stabbed to death, and half the cast is turned to dust including a high schooler who cries he doesn't want to go. & the MCU only does Soft PG-13?
    It's cute you think facts, fairness, and rationality will work.....Look at Wolverine bloodlessly stab someone! It's Hard PG-13 I say! That's damn near an NC-17 stabbing....and in a kitchen no less!

It'd be nice if the anti-MCU people just made fair, rational criticisms. The two prior posts are just silly. (Stronger adjectives are more fitting, but trying to play nice)

BANNED

It's cute you think facts, fairness, and rationality will work.....Look at Wolverine bloodlessly stab someone! It's Hard PG-13 I say! That's damn near an NC-17 stabbing....and in a kitchen no less!

It'd be nice if the anti-MCU people just made fair, rational criticisms. The two prior posts are just silly. (Stronger adjectives are more fitting, but trying to play nice)
    Bloody Wolverine =hard pg 13

Facts, fairness and rationality wins here. what is not factual or fair is saying X-Men was soft pg 13 until origins.

Are you aware X-Men cartoons were violent, X-Men comics are violent. Those are facts, fairness and rationality.
    Last edited by Jeramas; 01-06-2019 at 01:06 PM.

BANNED

Bloody Wolverine =hard pg 13

Facts, fairness and rationality wins here. what is not factual or fair is saying X-Men was soft pg 13 until origins.

Are you aware X-Men cartoons were violent, X-Men comics are violent. Those are facts, fairness and rationality.
    That you think this is an example of "Hard PG-13" is pretty damning evidence of your knowledge level. You have no idea what you're talking about. So here's a link that may help. I hope, if indeed you are a fair minded person, that you'll read this and see just how absurd your examples are.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    In Guardians 2 how Taserface casually murders members of the Ravangers who were loyal to Yondu by tossing them into the vacuum of space. The middle act of movie has Yondu, Rocket and Groot mass murder the entire crew to regain control of the ship. But everything Marvel does is soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    In Guardians 2 how Taserface casually murders members of the Ravangers who were loyal to Yondu by tossing them into the vacuum of space. The middle act of movie has Yondu, Rocket and Groot mass murder the entire crew to regain control of the ship. But everything Marvel does is soft.
    Rocket shoots people while laughing gleefully. Civil war Bucky chokes Tony's moms to death and then bashes the dads head in. Tchaka kills his brother in PG 13 way that equal to Wolverine in the early movies. Just a bloodless stab to the chest with claws.

BANNED

That you think this is an example of "Hard PG-13" is pretty damning evidence of your knowledge level. You have no idea what you're talking about. So here's a link that may help. I hope, if indeed you are a fair minded person, that you'll read this and see just how absurd your examples are.
    First you say no blood. I give you blood then you say it is absurd.lol. I don't need the content you posted. I know how movies varies for studios. X2 is too violent to be a Disney movie. Warren's mutilation in X-Men 3. what qualifies more as hard pg 13 the blood and knives or the disturbing fact it was a kid doing that to himself.

The Knowledge level I have is advanced. X-Men movies wont qualify as Disney movies on content. If Warren was in an MCU movie he will be like the kid in Iron Man 3. Only there to bring in kids and sell Iron Man's helmets. its not soft pg 13 at this point, it is U.

Don't forget the fact and fair mindfulness. X-men comics are violent. Kids carry guns in X-Men. You call this soft pg 13?

xforcecableXMWvar.jpg

Think Disney X-Men can use this as promotional ads. In what universe. Not a universe that has a kid mutilating his own body in X-Men 3. hard pg 13 it is.

First you say no blood. I give you blood then you say it is absurd.lol. I don't need the content you posted. I know how movies varies for studios. X2 is too violent to be a Disney movie. Warren's mutilation in X-Men 3. what qualifies more as hard pg 13 the blood and knives or the disturbing fact it was a kid doing that to himself.

The Knowledge level I have is advanced. X-Men movies wont qualify as Disney movies on content. If Warren was in an MCU movie he will be like the kid in Iron Man 3. Only there to bring in kids and sell Iron Man's helmets. its not soft pg 13 at this point, it is U.

Don't forget the fact and fair mindfulness. X-men comics are violent. Kids carry guns in X-Men. You call this soft pg 13?

xforcecableXMWvar.jpg

Think Disney X-Men can use this as promotional ads. In what universe. Not a universe that has a kid mutilating his own body in X-Men 3. hard pg 13 it is.
    I don't think we're in any danger of Messiah War getting adapted into a movie, so you can probably relax.

BANNED

You're so right. I remember in X2 when Wolverine beheaded a guy and bathed in the blood. Totally hard PG-13. Fun fact: Starlord always fires bubbles from his gun. Disney policy, has nothing to do with Thanos.

Also, if you're not being serious - well played. If you are intending these posts to be taken seriously? Well.....that's hilariously sad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I can't think of a darker death in any X-men movie than Thanos choking Loki and then snapping his neck. Ignoring the idiot with bad examples for a second....did any X-movie have a darker death than that one? (Excluding Logan and Deadpool of course, those were rated R)
    Last edited by Theleviathan; 01-06-2019 at 02:48 PM.

I can't think of a darker death in any X-men movie than Thanos choking Loki and then snapping his neck. Ignoring the idiot with bad examples for a second....did any X-movie have a darker death than that one? (Excluding Logan and Deadpool of course, those were rated R)
    Bucky Killing the starks. Especialy the choice to have him use his human hand and then focus on his cold face as she gasps for her last few breathes.

Dude was also taking shots at Spiderman. Times threatening to kill Peter and everyone he loves in that car was a pretty dark scene. Especialy peters reaction. Untill a minute later when you realize Peter was acting scared so he can leave the phone and follow him. Still some dark shit for a spiderman story.

BANNED

okay. facts, fairness and rationality.

Poor Sunfire.
    Colossus body was ripped apart in pieces. Yuriko dies more violently than Loki in X2.

It is not about death for the sake of people getting killed. Thanos choking Loki and snapping his neck is not as dark as what Warren was doing to himself.

Warren was a kid. he was destroying his own body with blood all over the place. Can you think of something darker than that. Disney won't allow that in their movies but they can allow thanos killing Loki. easy death.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    I don't think we're in any danger of Messiah War getting adapted into a movie, so you can probably relax.
    DC can adapt Batman:Son of the Demon. Poor X-Men.Their DC equivalent stories can't be adapted.
    Last edited by Jeramas; 01-06-2019 at 03:03 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Bucky Killing the starks. Especialy the choice to have him use his human hand and then focus on his cold face as she gasps for her last few breathes.

Dude was also taking shots at Spiderman. Times threatening to kill Peter and everyone he loves in that car was a pretty dark scene. Especialy peters reaction. Untill a minute later when you realize Peter was acting scared so he can leave the phone and follow him. Still some dark shit for a spiderman story.
    The Bucky one was a good example. Either way, probably not worth talking about. The whole "hard pg-13/dark" angle is stupid and false.