Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    This is just troubling to me. You didn't pick Iron Man 1 that was the smartest and best Iron Man film, you picked Iron Man 3.a movie Marvel did apologise for for being so bad, you chose that because it made more money? One day MCU will have a Bumblebee moment.
    [B].
    When did Marvel apologize? Did they actually say sorry and or that the movie was low quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    When did Marvel apologize? Did they actually say sorry and or that the movie was low quality?
    Some fans were angry by the Mandarin twist so they did a short film revealing that there is a real Mandarin out there in the MCU.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Some fans were angry by the Mandarin twist so they did a short film revealing that there is a real Mandarin out there in the MCU.
    That's not an apology. Anyone who says it is is twisting facts to conform to their own view of the world.

That's not an apology. Anyone who says it is is twisting facts to conform to their own view of the world.
    Personally I liked the twist but that was definitely done due to fan backlash.

But it's still very different than an apology.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

I loved Iron Man 3. Thought it was a really interesting take on the character and one pretty in keeping with the spirit of IM1. A story that actually centered around Tony instead of the broader MCU.

Astonishing Member

Personally I liked the twist but that was definitely done due to fan backlash.
    But the poster I quoted said "Marvel did apologize for being so bad"

The Hail to the King short was no such thing. And to claim it was is inherently dishonest.

Marvel may have no plans for wolverine.

https://www.screengeek.net/2019/01/0...lverine-rumor/

MCU X-men to be inspired by Homecoming? Of all the most generic MCU movies.
    Last edited by Marvelgirl; 01-09-2019 at 10:51 AM.

Marvel may have no plans for wolverine. What were some of you saying again about MCU is not watered down.

Good give other X-Men a chance to shine the X-Men are more than Wolverine, Xavier, Magneto, and Mystique. Also Jackman played the character for 17 years that would be a big hurdle for any actor to overcome better to let the character time to rest this is actually a smart move a dumb move would be immediately recasting.

BANNED

Good give other X-Men a chance to shine the X-Men are more than Wolverine, Xavier, Magneto, and Mystique. Also Jackman played the character for 17 years that would be a big hurdle for any actor to overcome better to let the character time to rest this is actually a smart move a dumb move would be immediately recasting.
    The X-men themselves were around long before Wolverine became the most notable member. So it's hardly out of the ordinary by that count either.

BANNED

It's cute you think these trolls are capable of honesty and reasonable conversation,

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea but I'm not stating my opinion as fact. You and one other poster who I gave up on replying too keep saying things about the MCU being some weak watered down crap and the XCU being some amazing story telling. When the fact is most people would disagree. It's fine u feel that way but I think it's the fact u say these things like its some objective truth that runs people the wrong way.
    I’m not stating my opinion as fact, I can say the same thing about you.
    I never said the MCU is crap.
    I never said the XCU was amazing storytelling.
    You are misrepresenting my words.
    You said you give up relying to me, but just did that very thing.
    Lastly, I don’t care how many people disagree with me, my opinion is my opinion.
    Accept it.
    Last edited by Raiders; 01-09-2019 at 01:32 PM.

BANNED

Marvel may have no plans for wolverine.

MCU X-men to be inspired by Homecoming? Of all the most generic MCU movies.
    You are right about everything.
    On the Gifted last night, a innocent kid was murdered and showed bleeding.
    I was thinking, this would never happen in a MCU movie.

Disney is already influencing possible future projects.
    Gambit started off as sexy heist triller, now it’s a rom-com.
    Last edited by Raiders; 01-09-2019 at 01:42 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    I’m not stating my opinion as fact, I can say the same thing about you.
    I never said the MCU is crap.
    I never said the XCU was amazing storytelling.
    You are misrepresenting my words.
    You said you give up relying to me, but just did that very thing.
    Lastly, I don’t care how many people disagree with me, my opinion is my opinion.
    Accept it.
    If only you could accept facts. Like, you know, how insanely wrong (and idiotic) you are about the Donner company. But hey, we can all dream.

You know what would help? If there was even the glimmer of fairness out of you or the other troll. I can understand reasons why people might not like some of the MCU movies. You certainly don't have to love them. I can also understand liking the Fox X-men movies and being nervous about the change. What I can't understand is one sided stupidity.

That is what you, and the even worse troll in this thread, are constantly engaged in. It's old. We get it - MCU awful/Fox-men = Amazeballs. You can stop posting now. We'd all appreciate it if you'd accept that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    If only you could accept facts. Like, you know, how insanely wrong (and idiotic) you are about the Donner company. But hey, we can all dream.

You know what would help? If there was even the glimmer of fairness out of you or the other troll. I can understand reasons why people might not like some of the MCU movies. You certainly don't have to love them. I can also understand liking the Fox X-men movies and being nervous about the change. What I can't understand is one sided stupidity.

That is what you, and the even worse troll in this thread, are constantly engaged in. It's old. We get it - MCU awful/Fox-men = Amazeballs. You can stop posting now. We'd all appreciate it if you'd accept that.
    I’m not going down that low road you have taken.

But the fact is Donner has an existing contract to produce all live action X-Men.
    Only way Disney can get rid of her is to buy her out, which would be expensive.
    I don’t thing Disney want to get rid of her anyway.
    I don’t think Feige will scrap anything she has created, because he helped Donner create the XCU.
    Feige knows the XCU is suppose to be dark, I think he will keep it that way.
    What works for the MCU doesn’t mean it will work for the XCU.