Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Being honest we all knew Disney and Feige would shelve a Doctor Doom film because that is a nice "toy" to use ahead. Its no shock they wanna use that character for films down the line. X-Force being stopped is a blow. But I can see where Disney & Feige wanna plot where the X-Men go in the MCU film universe 1st along with Deadpool .,..bvefore doing X-Men spin-off films.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Fox's Fan4stick was the worst Marvel film IMO only Steel beats it as the worst theatrically released Superhero film of all time IMO.
    True, I was sticking within the current era of superhero films. Those are bad movies, to be sure, but if you compare Fox, DC, and MCU right now....there is no way Marvel could go lower than Suicide Squad or Wolverine origins. Those were horrid, horrid films that harmed major characters with terrible creative reimaginings.

BANNED

F5D90EE8-38DA-443C-BF58-02C5C58FD316.jpg

First thing Disney will do when the acquisition is complete.

Fox's Fan4stick was the worst Marvel film IMO only Steel beats it as the worst theatrically released Superhero film of all time IMO.
    Naw steel was so bad it was good. F4ntastic not so much lol

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Naw steel was so bad it was good. F4ntastic not so much lol
    Fan4Stick had one saving grace Steel didn't Reg E. Cathey I thought his Franklin Storm was the best thing about the film and better than anything in Steel and Steel had Richard Roundtree. How do you have Shaft and fail?

One guy's take...

When I think worst, it is always the initial "Punisher" film. Each of the films mentioned are probably a very little bit better than it.

whatever ends up happening with developments after these "last" Fox films get released, I hope that there isn't an overreaction among fandom if the character(s)' appearance isn't "perfect".

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    F5D90EE8-38DA-443C-BF58-02C5C58FD316.jpg

First thing Disney will do when the acquisition is complete.
    Deadpool makes massive money. They halted an X-Force film sure. But with Deadpool the "PG-13" cut was an experiment to see if Deadpool can cross over to other films without the R rated deal. And Disney can still do R Rated Deadpool films by itself.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Deadpool makes massive money. They halted an X-Force film sure. But with Deadpool the "PG-13" cut was an experiment to see if Deadpool can cross over to other films without the R rated deal. And Disney can still do R Rated Deadpool films by itself.
    I suspect the Touchstone brand might be revived for the R-rated official releases- maybe. Or they'll still keep the Fox brand, put it under Fox Searchlight, something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I suspect the Touchstone brand might be revived for the R-rated official releases- maybe. Or they'll still keep the Fox brand, put it under Fox Searchlight, something.
    Its been said Disney will keep 20th Century Fox and Fox Searchlight around. FS has done a number of Oscar caliber films the last decade so Disney likes that. But they wanna keep 20th Century Fox because they plan to **** their non PG fair to that and they get that library of films and IP's to use.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Ryan Reynolds does not want to make solo Deadpool films and Disney was not the one that halted X-Force.

Its been said Disney will keep 20th Century Fox and Fox Searchlight around. FS has done a number of Oscar caliber films the last decade so Disney likes that. But they wanna keep 20th Century Fox because they plan to **** their non PG fair to that and they get that library of films and IP's to use.
    From 93 to 05 Disney owned Miramax and by default Dimension Films which Miramax owned and they released Slasher films including the Halloween series. It will be business as usual for Fox under Disney except the Marvel Properties will be put under control of Marvel Studios that's all that will really change.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Ryan Reynolds does not want to make solo Deadpool films and Disney was not the one that halted X-Force.
    I'm sure Reynolds will enjoy being in bigger films ala the Marvel films if the plans holds up. Reynolds loves the character and will likely get more freedom in solo films than the Marvel film universe . And yes...the Disney merger and folks there pretty much put the kibosh on those projects involving Gambit , Doctor Doom and X-Force. Its clear they have plans for the characters ahead.

From 93 to 05 Disney owned Miramax and by default Dimension Films which Miramax owned and they released Slasher films including the Halloween series. It will be business as usual for Fox under Disney except the Marvel Properties will be put under control of Marvel Studios that's all that will really change.
    Yep basically this. A big reason Disney did the deal was IP's like Predator , Aliens and Die Hard. Those will get the Fox label deal as will any non-PG fair. But they get that library to shift to Hulu which is another reason they wanted this deal. That library for a streaming network is pretty solid TV and Film wise.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

I'm sure Reynolds will enjoy being in bigger films ala the Marvel films if the plans holds up. Reynolds loves the character and will likely get more freedom in solo films than the Marvel film universe . And yes...the Disney merger and folks there pretty much put the kibosh on those projects involving Gambit , Doctor Doom and X-Force. Its clear they have plans for the characters ahead.
    Disney doesn’t own Fox yet, so it would illegal if they did that. No, this was all Fox’s doing like it was all Netflix’s doing in regards to the cancellation of the Marvel shows.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    One guy's take...

When I think worst, it is always the initial "Punisher" film. Each of the films mentioned are probably a very little bit better than it.
    Dolph Lundgren version?