Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Well, we don’t know yet. But I do know we will find out soon.
    Wrong. The rest of the rational world already knows. You have chosen to ignore the real world and continue to pretend you don't know.

If I get an Amazon package and ask my neighbor to come by and secure it for me, is it now owned by them? No? Didn't think so.

She secured it for Fox. Not for herself. This isn't hard unless you make it hard. You're wrong. Accept it. Or keep being a troll I guess.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Well, we don’t know yet. But I do know we will find out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Lol naw there will be another hill.

Does anyone else ever miss Simbob? He atleast presented his unpopular opinions convincingly

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Wrong. The rest of the rational world already knows. You have chosen to ignore the real world and continue to pretend you don't know.

If I get an Amazon package and ask my neighbor to come by and secure it for me, is it now owned by them? No? Didn't think so.

She secured it for Fox. Not for herself. This isn't hard unless you make it hard. You're wrong. Accept it. Or keep being a troll I guess.
    Wrong about what? I didn’t say this is true or false.
    In legal language the word “secured” can mean just as you said, but it also can mean purchase, ownership or possession.

BANNED

Wrong about what? I didn’t say this is true or false.
    In legal language the word “secured” can mean just you said, but it also can mean purchase or ownership.
    It does not mean that. She secured the rights for Fox. End of story. Facts are in. She owns nothing.

If you suggest that this is a mystery, you are spreading a falsehood. This is not up for debate or discussion.
    Last edited by Theleviathan; 01-16-2019 at 02:01 PM.

BANNED

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UU10fNxgZUU

Here is a video of LSD explanation obtaining the X-Men film rights, how Fox took over the negotiations with Marvel for her company and how she couldn’t get merchandising.

Right now it unclear who actually owns the right.
    After watching this video it’s unclear whether she owns the X-Men outright or she just licensing the from Marvel. Either way she has a hold over the X-Men.
    It also seems Fox is the financiers, distributors and served as the middle man in the process.
    Last edited by Raiders; 01-16-2019 at 05:14 PM.

For crying out loud since this deal was announced Fox, Disney, & every media outlet and blog has talked about Disney getting the film rights back of the Marvel characters. If there was even 1% of 1% of a chance someone else like LSD owned the rights wouldn't there be hundreds of Clickbait articles? Even fan theories now get Clickbait articles but this hasn't and why? Because everyone knows how ridiculous it sounds and don't want to be a laughingstock.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

From December 2018.... Fiege claims in 6 months they are gonna start out lining what new projects they will do with the characters they get back from Fox.

https://www.businessinsider.com/marv...merger-2018-12

During an interview on Variety's "Playback" podcast on Thursday, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige commented on the future of those characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe after the Disney-Fox merger. He said that he hasn't been given the official green light to develop projects for Fox's Marvel characters yet, but that the future looks bright.

"We've been told it's looking very, very good and could happen in the first six months of next year," Feige said.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    From December 2018.... Fiege claims in 6 months they are gonna start out lining what new projects they will do with the characters they get back from Fox.

https://www.businessinsider.com/marv...merger-2018-12
    Because the Donners and Feige are good friends, there was never a doubt they would work together.
    But there are people saying LSD will be out when Disney takes over, I’m showing that not true.

Because the Donners and Feige are good friends, there was never a doubt they would work together.
    But there are people saying LSD will be out when Disney takes over, I’m showing that not true.
    There was a lawsuit in 2001 over that Mutant X show and in the legal papers it says in 1993 Fox licensed the rights from Marvel not Donner. Her and Feigie are close friends so she may not be out regardless but Xmen isnt like f4 where Fox makes the films for another company.

A better question is Fantastic Four since they are legit owned by constantin films. I assume Disney can but then our rather cheaply though since the franchise is a money pit and they probaly have a distribution deal with fox now owned by Disney. So I'm pretty certain they just come to a settlement other wise Dinsey can just run the clock out till the river back and they get nothing. But I honestly have no idea how all that works I'm not in that business.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    There was a lawsuit in 2001 over that Mutant X show and in the legal papers it says in 1993 Fox licensed the rights from Marvel not Donner. Her and Feigie are close friends so she may not be out regardless but Xmen isnt like f4 where Fox makes the films for another company.

A better question is Fantastic Four since they are legit owned by constantin films. I assume Disney can but then our rather cheaply though since the franchise is a money pit and they probaly have a distribution deal with fox now owned by Disney. So I'm pretty certain they just come to a settlement other wise Dinsey can just run the clock out till the river back and they get nothing. But I honestly have no idea how all that works I'm not in that business.
    I know about the Mutant X lawsuit, LSD said Fox negotiated with Marvel for her company.
    So Fox must bring the suit, not Donner. Technically Fox has the license, but through the Donner Company.
    Like you, I have no idea either. This was something I just found today.

As for F4, I didn’t know another company owns the rights.
    Last edited by Raiders; 01-16-2019 at 08:38 PM.

BANNED

I know when I look for valid information the first place I go is some schmo's youtube channel!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeramas View Post
    With the restrictions, How long are we going to wait for Disney to announce their own X-Force movie. lol
    Yeah, with Disney restrictions it would be impossible to make a good X-Force movie.

BANNED

BANNED

McAvoy:

“They’re very clever, they’ve done [the MCU] very well, so I’m sure they’ll figure it out.”