Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Yeah, I think part of the reason that it always looks goofy is because of the ears. Shortening those could help, but I think you're right. If they get a big name for Wolverine, they're going to show him without his mask more than with it.
    Wolverine Meltdown or bust.

Last edited by Cyke; 03-08-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Wolverine Meltdown or bust.

Only if we get a crossover with a Kelley Jones-inspired Batman

kelleyjones13-56a06dd53df78cafdaa19d81.jpg
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    This works imo
    Attachment 79376
    Looks good but from a character stand point always found it weird Wolverine would dress up like that. He doesnt have a wear an elaborate costume personality

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Only if we get a crossover with a Kelley Jones-inspired Batman

kelleyjones13-56a06dd53df78cafdaa19d81.jpg
    Their worst enemy? Door frames and low bridges.

I hope they keep Disney's comedy crew FAR away from the X-Men. Also hope Rogue kills Carol and gets her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I hope they keep Disney's comedy crew FAR away from the X-Men. Also hope Rogue kills Carol and gets her powers.
    Well have fun being disappointed.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Something tells me you didn’t like Captain Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea they ain't shy with the costumes for better or worse sometimes (Looking at you Captain America in avengers.) Still not expecting wolverine to get his full costume but I'll hope for it. Though I dont know how to make it work for the character in live action. Even if the suit looks fine it's a bit over the top for his personality to begin with.
    I think the mask can work but they might go the Iron Man/Black Panther/Captain Marvel route with it where these masks are basically quick-access to have on and off at the drop of a hat. This lets them have a balance with being able to show the actor's face but also being able to show the costume in it's glory.

Everyone talks about how the studio doesn't want to cover up the actor's face but they forget that when they're masked it's easier to make them believable when the character is supposed to be full CGI. VFX departments would much rather do a CGI human chin with the mask/helmet for someone like Captain America/Wolverine than the entire face and hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    I think the mask can work but they might go the Iron Man/Black Panther/Captain Marvel route with it where these masks are basically quick-access to have on and off at the drop of a hat. This lets them have a balance with being able to show the actor's face but also being able to show the costume in it's glory.

Everyone talks about how the studio doesn't want to cover up the actor's face but they forget that when they're masked it's easier to make them believable when the character is supposed to be full CGI. VFX departments would much rather do a CGI human chin with the mask/helmet for someone like Captain America/Wolverine than the entire face and hair.
    Yup, they did a great Job with Batmans Cowl in Bvs/Justice league so I mean I'm sure it could work and if you go Blsck and grey or Brown and dark Orange maybe it could work. But wolveirne personality just doesnt fit with a live action character wearing a striped Yellow and blue suit. Its way too over the top. Hes a low key guy running around in one of the craziest costumes. That said it works great in comics and cartoons. But in live action that disconnect could be an issue . But I hope not I'd love to see it work

Astonishing Member

My MCU dreams...I want romy, i’m an unabashed shipping and I admit it, lol. I would also like tough girl rogue, no more wimpy and for storm to get a better part (that one probably has a good chance of happening.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    My MCU dreams...I want romy, i’m an unabashed shipping and I admit it, lol. I would also like tough girl rogue, no more wimpy and for storm to get a better part (that one probably has a good chance of happening.
    I think Gambit is a good choice for the first team just because of the MCU style. Hes funny and Charming and can give Cyclops a hard time without them over using Wolverine. Also want him to say Bang! You dead atleast once. People sleep on Gambit but hes one the better fighters in the Marvel universe and has powers that could look great on screen. I mean the acrobats and Bullet catching or dodging mixed with his main power could look cool if done right. Hated rogue in the original trilogy but maybe they could do her better though

I wouldn't mind if they played up Wolvie's time in Alpha Flight.

Gambit, Emma Frost, and Beast are stronger personalities than Nightcrawler, Storm and Colossus.

I wonder if Gambit would make sense in a CM2 context, given the Louisiana location of the Rambeaus.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    This works imo
    Attachment 79376
    Lose the sleeves and I think it works.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I wouldn't mind if they played up Wolvie's time in Alpha Flight.
    I hope that however they introduce him they keep Mac and Heather as part of his backstory in some way. Them helping him regain his humanity after the trauma he goes through at Weapon X in my eyes always created a deep bound between them all. They basically saved his life.