Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Default FOX Lady Deathstrike vs. MCU Erik Killmonger

Erik has his nanite suit and knives
    who wins

Kinda depends on how well the respective metals can cut/withstand one another.

Kilmonger should have an edge with physical stats
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

FOX Deathstrikw has a mutant healing factor though. Erik lost due to tactics, In Lady case Logan won due to exploiting plot device in the room.

I actually think being able to lay down Cull Obsidian (yes, it as T'Challa, but its the same suit) is beyond the damage she has been shown to shrug off. It should be enough for a 10-count, at least.

Kind of 50/50, can go either way depending on how the metals stack against each other. If vibranium is better, then Killmonger has the stats to cut Deathstrike's head off. If vibranium can't beat adamantium then that healing factor ensures Lady Deathstrike gets the killing blow eventually. Of course the two metals haven't gone against each other in the MCU since adamantium is heavily tied to X-Men via Wolverine so no showing up in the MCU. Maybe you could use comic feats to guess, but that's not 100% relevant necessarily for these versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    I actually think being able to lay down Cull Obsidian (yes, it as T'Challa, but its the same suit) is beyond the damage she has been shown to shrug off. It should be enough for a 10-count, at least.
    Knocking Cull over is not exactly some impressive thing unless you can point to where he actually took damage.

I think the next time we see Cull is in the forest shrugging off direct hits from Hulkbuster.

It's a big leap from "crushes chunks of cars" to "legit damaging Hulk level foes" being my point.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    That was presumably after absorbing quite a bit of energy. The fight might be over before he can get there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Knocking Cull over is not exactly some impressive thing unless you can point to where he actually took damage.

I think the next time we see Cull is in the forest shrugging off direct hits from Hulkbuster.

It's a big leap from "crushes chunks of cars" to "legit damaging Hulk level foes" being my point.
    I'm not saying he's anywhere close to defeating Cull, but yes, knocking him down is a legit feat. It, at the very least, is much more blunt force than anything Deathstrike has ever took*. I don't see a reason for it not to 10-count, unless the fight doesn't last long enough to absorb that much force.

* For that matter, "crushing cars" is much more blunt force than anything Deathstrike has ever took.
    Last edited by Twickster; 11-10-2018 at 09:22 PM.