Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Default What Creative Team Do You Want To Tackle The Legion of Superhoes Revival?

List a writer and artist team that you would like to see take on the Legion of Superheroes when they (eventually) return.

I liked the take Jonathan Hickman had with his Avengers/New Avengers run and was disappointed he and the title didn't connect up. His combination of huge stakes, large casts and a different sense of layout and graphics would help Legion be a book that could properly represent the future.

As for artists, it's important to not only be able to properly differentiate characters, but to do backgrounds that show a different world far in the future as well as different planets and their motifs. I wish I had names.

Hickman is my utterly unattainable dream. I wouldn’t mind seeing Johns take a stab at writing an ongoing. Otherwise maybe Tomasi or Priest. I’d love to see Jorge Jimenez on art.

Mighty Member

It's not my dream pick, but I actually like Bendis on team books/teen books. He could run wild w/o stomping on toes/changing the status of characters in other books pretty easily. DC's also pot-committed to having him around, so they'd give the book a bit of time to develop

Definitely Hickman. He’s a great writer and a big LoS fan.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Dream... Jonathan Hickman and Kenneth Rocafort.

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    It's not my dream pick, but I actually like Bendis on team books/teen books. He could run wild w/o stomping on toes/changing the status of characters in other books pretty easily. DC's also pot-committed to having him around, so they'd give the book a bit of time to develop
    Not likely to happen, as he's already on Young Justice.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman