Default Iron Fist, Luke Cage & Spiderman vs. She Hulk, Hawkeye & Falcon

616. NYC downtown.

She Hulk is "classic" levels.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Can't Iron Fist and Spidey blitz everyone? I imagine they'll smack down Hawkeye and Falcon pretty quick and then it's three on one VS She-Hulk.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Hawkeye and Falcon are going to be gone pretty quick in this fight.

At which point it comes down to how much you feel these guys can actually injure She Hulk.

I suppose Luke or Spiderman could try some kind of X-Men style fastball special move wherein they throw Danny while he flares the Iron Fist?

Even at classic levels, I’m pretty sure Shulkie no-sells pretty much everything these guys can throw at her (except maybe Luke sleeping with her again).

Two of them may dance round her for a bit, but then at some point... thunderclap. Squelch. And then she beats up Luke for treating her like a booty call.

I'm willing to believe one of them using Danny as basically a human Iron Fist strike javelin could do something ;p

But yeah, she can thunderclap, so..

BANNED

it made me imagine them shouting out their characteristic moves like the street fighter characters.....
    she hulk: thunderclap
    iron fist: iron fist power
    Spiderman: web shooters activate
    Hawkeye: arrow in the hole
    Luke Cage: Sweet Christmas! purple man must be affecting them.

it made me imagine them shouting out their characteristic moves like the street fighter characters.....
    Magneto: "MAAAAAAAAAAAAGNEEEEEEEEEEEEETSSSSSSSS!!"

Hawkeye: "You're not even in this fight!"

Magneto: "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EETSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Spiderman: "It's our own fault for shouting out the names of our moves isn't it."

Luke Cage: "I'm too busy trying to figure out how he transmuted us all into sentient muffins to answer that."

Magneto: "MMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEETSSSSSSSS SSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!111!!!!!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Magneto: "MAAAAAAAAAAAAGNEEEEEEEEEEEEETSSSSSSSS!!"

Hawkeye: "You're not even in this fight!"

Magneto: "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EETSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Spiderman: "It's our own fault for shouting out the names of our moves isn't it."

Luke Cage: "I'm too busy trying to figure out how he transmuted us all into sentient muffins to answer that."

Magneto: "MMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEETSSSSSSSS SSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!111!!!!!"
    marvelous magnetic masterpieces featuring magneto shouting magnets at everyone and for everything should slay them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Luke Cage: "I'm too busy trying to figure out how he transmuted us all into sentient muffins to answer that.
    I simply wasn't prepared to read this xD

The imagery is fantastic. Particularly if you imagine Mike Colter.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure