Incredible Member

Default Could Aquaman's aqua-telepathy control Godzilla??

So while under water could Arthur's ability to communicate with sea life be able to control the Big-G or at least get him to fight for the king of the seven seas?

Yes it should work. Godzilla in comics has had timescwgere psionics Human agent fiddles with his mind.

Big G is also basically a gigantic amphibious critter so the part of the brain Arthur targets, well yeah. He can Command Godzilla.

What Chou said. Most Godzilla incarnations are semi aquatic to pure aquatic animals with little to no psi defense feats.

Some Godzillas are a bit more abstract/divine and waaay less aquatic (Godzilla Earth) so probably not them?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

YEah I just realized that Godzilla for most part has no psi defenses. In the 60s had “ mins control” devices that made him a lackey for bad guys and it took humans to break said machinery to get him normal.

Also in 80s-90s. There was that hunan psychic who could affect Kaiju minds.

No other Godzillas have mental defense issues brought up but given track record, would say their psi defense is non existent.

Yes, Aquaman could make Godzilla his pet!

Could he control Cthulhu?

Edit :google search = Aquaman Cthulhu
    And ....of course fans are already on it...

And interesting throne design...

? = https://community.cbr.com/showthread...Cthulhu-Mythos
    Last edited by Güicho; 11-11-2018 at 01:00 PM.

I'm not too familiar with Aquaman. Does he actually take mental control over aquatic life or does he communicate with them and ask them to do stuff for him?

Is Godzilla more of an amphibian, like a frog, or a reptile, like a crocodile? If it's the latter, wouldn't he be just as aquatic as a Hippo? Thereby, not aquatic at all, just a reptile that likes the water as opposed to requiring to live in it?

Godzilla has always been a aquatic/amphibious creature who can breath water and air. In 2014 version he is not a dinosaur but something older than that.

And Aqua Man In Post Crisis could affect mammals and such and it is telepathy. Not talking to them and asking for favors.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yes it should work. Godzilla in comics has had timescwgere psionics Human agent fiddles with his mind.

Big G is also basically a gigantic amphibious critter so the part of the brain Arthur targets, well yeah. He can Command Godzilla.
    Not to mention that in Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox, Aquaman managed to control a kaiju-esque beast as a decoy for Hal Jordan's kamikaze attack.

No he couldn't, but the merchandising opportunity afforded me by allowing my likeness to be used > Telepathy
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    I'm not too familiar with Aquaman. Does he actually take mental control over aquatic life or does he communicate with them and ask them to do stuff for him?
    It depends. With fish, crustaceans and such he sends signals into their brains to compel them to do what he wants. Asking them to do stuff would be pointless since their brains are too primitive for actual dialogue. He communicates and asks for help with more intelligent creatures like dolphins and whales.