Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    And? You said it was only for old fans. Im example of someone who is not which was what my response was. Obviously the sales were not impressive, hence me saying that it was a shame that it was so low
    Ok I should say: mostly

skyvolt2000:
    Don't forget when it came out-you are battling a hatefest event called Heroes in Crisis, Batman wedding aftermath, Bendis at DC, Logan coming back and a lot of new books with way too many VARIANT covers.
    Most of them are not x books
    Return of Wolverine actually increased their sales (becayse their first issue was sold without name and many people thought that unnamed issue = return of Wolverine).

So for a lot of folks budgets-it comes down to what do you REALLY want?
    True

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't like Sina's voice for Iceman very much (or Emma) but i felt that the second issue was touching. It's sad to see it that low.

Rogue and Gambit have a great book but sadly it came after years were the relationship was in a very bad spot. that usually puts off some of the fans that are into only one character. I hope they can have years of good stories and little drama.
    That would destroy one character. She once again will need story to start acting as Rogue.
    Mostly because girl with high morals can't ignore thief for long.

Maybe that's what people want. Rogue as generic girlfriend.
    but Rogue created by Claremont shouldn't be with someone who is simply evil. Stealing is bad. Cheating is bad.
    Whenever You use brain about them... They should fail.
    Mostly because from many Gambit solo series and Astanishing X-men we know that he is wanted man. Police is trying to catch him.
    They shouldn't be able to live in one house for long.
    Last edited by Xelossik; 11-14-2018 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Storm should be leading the X-Men at this time. It's really a shame what they've done to her in recent years.
    I hope she can receive her well-deserved title next year.
    Marvel pushing Captain Marvel a lot is for the sake of movies. I find captain marvel as one of the most boring female heroes. Every X-Men female including the junior ones are more interesting than Captain Marvel. Her trailer did her no favours either.

I liked what came of Domino this year (comics/movie), if there is a poll for the top X-Woman of 2018, Domino wins for me. Does not take a rocket scientist to tell who is the more appealing female.

The only fear I have for Storm if Marvel chooses to push her could be tieing her with Black Panther. I rather have Storm get more exploration and adventure with the Molocks. it's like Marvel has forgotten those wonderful characters that represent a deeper allegory of the darkest consequences of being mutants to the beautiful looking most white X-Men exists anymore.

It is crystal clear Emma deserves her own solo. It will sale very very fine.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Similar to Magneto both Mystique and Juggernaut also get a second printing for their X-Men Black one-shots.

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/AUG189271

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/AUG189270