Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    Hachette has started updating their catalog - one of the more interesting entries is Maximum Carnage
    https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9781302921903/

The interesting part (at least to me) is that it's listed as Vol 25 - that means there are two epic volumes covering ASM 361-377. I'm kind of curious what they'll pad that all out with - the Hero Killers annual crossover seems obvious, maybe all the 30th anniversary backup material from WoSM 90, SSM 189 and SM 30. What else?
    Most likely they'll include Spider-Man/Doctor Strange: Way to Dusty Death and Amazing Spider-Man: Soul of the Hunter

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Most likely they'll include Spider-Man/Doctor Strange: Way to Dusty Death and Amazing Spider-Man: Soul of the Hunter
    Good calls. I had never heard of the Strange story, but it looks interesting. Deadly Foes of Spider-man has an outside shot of being included, too, I suppose (wouldn't bet on it, though) - it's referenced on the cover to ASM 364 (not in an x-over way, just "hey look, it's Shocker from...").

I really wish Marvel would attempt to pump out Spidey epics faster than they are - maybe toss in an SSM or third ASM one each year. The gaps between them are really annoying me (even though I know that's part of the general epic release plan).
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    Good calls. I had never heard of the Strange story, but it looks interesting. Deadly Foes of Spider-man has an outside shot of being included, too, I suppose (wouldn't bet on it, though) - it's referenced on the cover to ASM 364 (not in an x-over way, just "hey look, it's Shocker from...").

I really wish Marvel would attempt to pump out Spidey epics faster than they are - maybe toss in an SSM or third ASM one each year. The gaps between them are really annoying me (even though I know that's part of the general epic release plan).
    As much as I would like the Epics to come out faster, I would think the quality still needs to be there for the books, you know?

Astonishing Member

I will be getting the new Spider-Man Epic Collection:Maximum Carnage.
    I had the Maximum Carnage TPB as a book that i would be buying,so i will rather get this story arc in the Epic collection.
    I had read Maximum Carnage before and had the story in my collection but i donīt have those comic books anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    As much as I would like the Epics to come out faster, I would think the quality still needs to be there for the books, you know?
    Besides, they're making installments in this line for quite a few different series, anyways.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)