Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Like it a lot. Hope the lasso at least glows gold while in use, and is just silver when laying idle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly T View Post
    That's a pretty good-looking WW they got there, but Cavill looked pretty much like Superman in Man of Steel, too. Given the content of that movie, I'm still more concerned about how Wonder Woman will act in BVS: DOJ (aka "Beavis Douche").

At least Diana has a history of snapping necks...

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    And didn't you notice how quick people just blow this off and do the very same thing we call em out on? It's like they're pretty much saying. Yeah we target DC but not Marvel. Whatever.

To also add to your point nobody complained when Black Widow prances around in a skin tight outfit.

Makes you wonder, are some people even fans of DC? Do they even want a DC film to succeed? The level of complaints and nitpicking tells otherwise
    It's odd that some people can't enjoy films that feature both companies' characters. I've a friend who maintains Batman isn't a very interesting character, but he loves Iron Man, whose origin is modeled on the former.

BANNED

liking the pic. i hope she's real bad ass in the movie. they need to get Justice League right.

And didn't you notice how quick people just blow this off and do the very same thing we call em out on? It's like they're pretty much saying. Yeah we target DC but not Marvel. Whatever.

To also add to your point nobody complained when Black Widow prances around in a skin tight outfit.

Makes you wonder, are some people even fans of DC? Do they even want a DC film to succeed? The level of complaints and nitpicking tells otherwise
    I guess I don't have the same history with posters. I'll be more than glad to call out something Marvel does.

But a skin tight outfit to fight in?

screenshot program

This is arguably the best female fighter in the world. And this is what she fights in. Skin tight? Yes.

But no heels.

And I'm pretty much teasing here. Sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by Calighoula View Post
    It's odd that some people can't enjoy films that feature both companies' characters. I've a friend who maintains Batman isn't a very interesting character, but he loves Iron Man, whose origin is modeled on the former.
    is it in the comics or just the films?

I can see thinking Downey's Iron Man is more interesting than Bale's Batman. Bale was awesome but he wasn't hamming it up and charming like Downey.

But in the books? Really? I guess Batman is my favorite characters in the comics and I've never been able to stick with Iron Man for more than one story arc.

Iron Man was only interesting to me after the first movie and I've yet to enjoy a Batman film but own tons of comics.

Go figure. I just want good stuff!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Iron Man was only interesting to me after the first movie and I've yet to enjoy a Batman film but own tons of comics.

Go figure. I just want good stuff!
    On the same boat. I never found Tony Stark all that till RDJ brought life into him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    I guess I don't have the same history with posters. I'll be more than glad to call out something Marvel does.

screenshot program

This is arguably the best female fighter in the world. And this is what she fights in. Skin tight? Yes.

But no heels.

Umm, kind not the same as a skintight leather jumpsuit.

BANNED

screenshot program

But no heels.

And there are people who find that sexist. Believe me I'm no prude but I've been in this forum long enough and when sexism in comics are brought up it's superheroes fighting in skin tight outfits that gets brought up and the superheroines get the worst end of it. Also you have seen Sif sporting heels so where are the complaints on that?
    Last edited by Legato; 07-28-2014 at 04:36 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calighoula View Post
    Sadly it's kinda the same concerning sports. You have someone that likes one particular sports team and only follows that particular sports team while showing a complete lack of interest towards another sports team.

And there are people who find that sexist.
    Those people need Google...

images

And let me tell you, as a monstrous UFC fan and a huge GSP nut-hugger, it killed me to watch him get his butt kicked by an actor. Talk about suspension of disbelief! LOL!

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

This is Hollywood. Progress means that men are being objectified and expected to look like Photoshopped Gods too. That town's answer to feminism was the Metrosexual. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    And that is why most movie superhero's have waxed chests even Wolverine.
    Uh? No, Hugh doesn't "wax" which would remove all hair. He may trim a bit but the newest Supes, Henry Cavil also had chest hair
    article-0-1D8D173400000578-922_634x533.jpg