Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Official gal gadot wonder woman image

It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

I think it rocks. It has enough of a classic vibe w/ a touch of ancient greek warrior. It's basically an armored-up look of her traditional look, plus the sword from the new 52. Gadot looks great too; sexy and fierce.

Astonishing Member

Only wish it had a little bit more color to it. But she def looks like a kickass warrior.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    I think it rocks. It has enough of a classic vibe w/ a touch of ancient greek warrior. It's basically an armored-up look of her traditional look, plus the sword from the new 52. Gadot looks great too; sexy and fierce.
    Agreed, she looks fantastic. I love this take on her uniform, and the inclusion of her sword. Home run!

I just noticed that there's no lasso, I hope she obtains it down the road. The lasso is so important to Wonder Woman, it's iconic. Still glad that GG seems to look like Wonder Woman. Finally Wonder Woman on the big screen after so many, many years of waiting and dreaming, This going to be off the hook, I'm really getting excited now!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    I just noticed that there's no lasso, I hope she obtains it down the road. The lasso is so important to Wonder Woman, it's iconic. Still glad that GG seems to look like Wonder Woman. Finally Wonder Woman on the big screen after so many, many years of waiting and dreaming, This going to be off the hook, I'm really getting excited now!
    Nevermind, someone pointed out that the lasso is right next to the sword. whew!

BANNED

It's closer from what I wanted, like her using skirt. but where is the lasso?

Looks average. Still trapped in the caracter legacty that only holds her back.
    "It is the dawn that brings the pain, the night that brings the dream."

"Come find me when you wake up."

I like it. It fits the tone of that universe and it pretty much resembles a fan made(I think) costume I would always see.

Oh, I like it! I think they shouldn't have changed the lasso's color (but maybe the color could change when she uses it), and I am not really a fan of this tiara, but I like everything else!
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

BANNED

lasso is silver

the boots remember me of what Chiang did in his design, with the protection

Immediate first impression: I actually kinda like it.

Like the high boots.

Like the battle skirt.

Like the tiara even.

Gadot doesn't look like a toothpick, that's another plus.

Combined with how Cavill and Affleck looked in their respective teasers, I'm getting up some hope for this movie.

Spectacular Member

I'm actually really liking how this looks! I CANNOT believe I'm as pleased as I am. I wish the skirt was a little longer... but other than that I like it a lot! Let's hope Gal Gadot actually is this thick and it isn't just photoshop magic.

It looks awesome. This film is going to rock.

She looks great