Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    They did include it in the shoot it's silver look closer

Attachment 6805
    Yeah, spotted it after. With everything being similar colour it didn't really stick out to me at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron View Post
    Yeah, spotted it after. With everything being similar colour it didn't really stick out to me at first.
    And with all the heroes wearing the same dark colors she doesn't stand out. My main problem but at least it's better than what was than the TV pilot.

Spectacular Member

She looks good. Better than I would have expected. I have no problems with this outfit whatsover. Snyder does good visuals, I'll give him that. Story, plotting, etc... well at least Chris Terrio is working on the script...

I like that the costume is a variation of the Golden Age one, with the eagle motif covering the entire front of her breastplate. More color would be nice ..and a few stars.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 07-26-2014 at 07:47 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

All-New Member

This costume is beautiful. Gal looks strong and beautiful in it. My guess is that the real costume will be brighter than the image released. That's what Warner Bros did to the first official released Superman image during his first movie too.

Everyone here please remember that the designer already told us, in interview, that the skirt would be blue. The breastplate is a variation of the classic red one, the Golden Age original, just as he said it would be. I'm sure this picture, like the one with Afleck's Batman, isn't showing all the costume's colors.

I hope the star in the tiara is red one. Keep that, at least.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

I hope the lasso is golden. Not only silver is not what it is supposed to be, but it also doesn't look good.

The star on the tiara can be golden.

The strap is probably to carry the sword on her back.

BANNED

Playing cards with friends, showed everyone the pic. They said it's a chop. It doesn't look like Wonder Woman to them, someone actually asked if it was Xena.

Costume is actually pretty good, although it could use more color like all things Zach Snyder.

But I'm still not sold on Gal Gadot at all. She's gonna have to be one hell of an actress to pull it off without the physique.

Fantastic Member

They released the first picture of Batman and I vowed to post a picture of Wonder Woman on my facebook page every day until they released the first picture of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. I have spent more than 3 months posting 75 pictures of Wonder Woman; in almost EVERYONE if not EVERYONE Wonder Woman is depicted as having the same basic body type that Gal is exhibiting in this picture. She DOES have the physique! She is NOT too thin! People are only seeing what they want to see.

Yeah, the overall physique is fine. The only thing she doesn't possess that is the pretty routine in the comics is the plus-sized chest. But I never expected nor did I ever want a live action part to be cast based on boob size.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    They appear to be wedge boots. The lighting of the image makes it look like heels.

As far as practicality in battle goes. Capes aren't practical either but no one complains that Batman and Superman both wear one.
    Also, I thought Faora was cool in the first movie even Snyder insisted that she needed to wear heels. I'll probably get around it.

Hehe no capes are not practical at all. Thing is with Batman is that they'v established that he can use it to fly around. Would be cool if Diana also wore one, just to show that she's boss, and that boss is leader.

Ultimate Member

And Superman's is mostly symbolic (and it looks cool when he flys). And Batman also uses his as part of the intimidation factor.

All-New Member

She looks amazing. No matter what you say of Snyder, his movies always look damn good. The biggest draw, at least for me is the runes on the blade. Sheer awesomeness!

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun Ethaniel View Post
    She looks amazing. No matter what you say of Snyder, his movies always look damn good. The biggest draw, at least for me is the runes on the blade. Sheer awesomeness!
    Yeah, I like those engravings too. I hope we'll get a closeup view of them sometime soon. I wonder if they have any significance or meaning, or if they're just decorative.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--