Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Relaunch Power Company.

Now about a superteam of professional superheroes assigned to work under Josiah Power.

The group includes:
    Hardware
    Atom-Smasher
    Striker-Z
    Skyrocket

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    on a different topic about series' with one volumes and no relaunches, i was pleasantly surprised that they made a sinestro and larfleeze series. i don't think they ever made a series for joker (i'm probably wrong on this). and i think their run was decent even.
    DC made a Joker series decades ago. I remember seeing a cover of Joker going up against Sherlock Holmes. Looking it up I found out that it was made in 1975 and only lasted 9 issues.

The Atom!

In short: Ray Palmer returns to Ivy Town as a professor, while having zaney sci-fi fun keeping the town safe as The Atom!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

I loved Gerard Jones' El Diablo. That was amazing work. In that he (Jones) is in prison right now, they'd have to get someone else to continue the series, but it would be wild.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    The Atom!

In short: Ray Palmer returns to Ivy Town as a professor, while having zaney sci-fi fun keeping the town safe as The Atom!
    I'd do this with his studen protege Tim Drake

I'd relaunch The Ray.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I would assume a failed series is one that only has one volume and no relaunches.
    DC has several features that keep getting revived yet never last for very long. Deadman and the Human Target keep getting another kick at the cat, but never stick around for very long. Plastic Man was a highly popular character who had a long run in POLICE COMICS and his own title when he was published by Quality, yet a DC Plastic Man solo feature never sustains a run for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    DC made a Joker series decades ago. I remember seeing a cover of Joker going up against Sherlock Holmes. Looking it up I found out that it was made in 1975 and only lasted 9 issues.
    Not only did the Joker cross paths with Sherlock when the Clown Prince of Crime had his short-lived title, back in 1975, but there was a SHERLOCK HOLMES comic published by DC in the same year, as well; however, it only lasted for one issue.

Mighty Member

Would love to see the FOCUS characters brought into the DCU. ("super powers without superheroes') . Especially Fraction - a bunch of guys find an iron man type suit and each claim the boots, gauntlet, helmet etc. It would make an interesting cross over in the Bat-family books with one story tragic, another comic, another horrifying...

It'd be great if they had continued Steve Gerber's HARD TIME. Maybe make the kid a member of Suicide squad!

A revival of KOBRA (70's) would be good. It was about the Megalomaniac leader of the terrorist group and his lost at birth twin brother ,a nice church going guy who has a mild psychic connection to his dark twin....

Astonishing Member

Adventure comics.

With rotating stories about the Time Masters, the Challengers, the Sea Devils, Cave Carson's crew, tbe Blackhawks.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I loved Gerard Jones' El Diablo. That was amazing work. In that he (Jones) is in prison right now, they'd have to get someone else to continue the series, but it would be wild.

Sandy Hausler
    I thought Rafael's El Diablo was great. I would love a revival of the character. Too bad he wasn't brought in during the Batman Inc. storyline. The southwest could have used a Batman character.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    The Atom!

i'm imagine geoff johns could make this work. the atom rebirth!

Vibe: Cisco joins an organizations tasked with protecting the multiverse.

Shadowpact: Old team with a few new members. Does some mystical detective work.

Regarding the Atom.......

You know what I want to see done with the IP? I want to see a romance comic with Ryan and Giganta.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Vibe: Cisco joins an organizations tasked with protecting the multiverse.
    ....Perhaps the Justice Incarnate?

Maybe with Wally West joining as well?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaxander12 View Post
    Relaunch Power Company.
    Yes - that. But to take the whole "Corporate superhero" idea and run with it with emphasis on the corporate part to set them apart. It doesn't have to be about saving the world per se, but Josiah can be an Amanda Waller type but in the corporate world who does exist in the grey - someone who can be ruthless and has his team act over corporate concerns, but that his corporation, more than the actual team, is geared towards progressive, world-saving initiatives trying to create the kind of worldwide change superheroes usually shy away from. So it's still about doing some bad things for a good cause with a Machiavellian leader whose motives can be suspect and at times self-serving.

The team would be:
    -- Witchfire
    -- Striker Z
    -- Mark Shaw Manhunter
    -- Cheshire
    -- Jericho
    -- Ted Kord

Retired

I would put all the Atoms and Atom-related characters into one comic together. Since most of them tend to be scientists, it would make sense they would all be in the same brain trust--having awesome adventures. The Atom's Family?