BANNED

Default Ques. about MCU spideman

New in spiderman forum,so don't judge me.
    My ques is:Had mcu spiderman(home-made suit) stood a chance against netfilx-verse ninjas?

depends on how many he is fighting honestly. they gave MCU daredevil a hard time for a little while. And homemade suit Peter isnt a great combatant. He can beat a few but I cant see him beating a lot considering his suit barely offers protection.

Are you asking how well it'd work as an armour? Then, the answer is very badly. It's just clothing. There's no protection.

Or are you asking how well MCU Spidey would do against Ninjas in his homemade suit? Then, the answer is quite well. Even this novice Spider-Man is way stronger and durable than Netflix Daredevil is even with his red armour suit. He's also quite fast. Ninjas would be mostly jokes to him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Are you asking how well it'd work as an armour? Then, the answer is very badly. It's just clothing. There's no protection.

Or are you asking how well MCU Spidey would do against Ninjas in his homemade suit? Then, the answer is quite well. Even this novice Spider-Man is way stronger and durable than Netflix Daredevil is even with his red armour suit. He's also quite fast. Ninjas would be mostly jokes to him.
    That.
    And Cap. easily beat him in civil war though,he will be greatly outnumbered in the fight.That what i think.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    depends on how many he is fighting honestly. they gave MCU daredevil a hard time for a little while. And homemade suit Peter isnt a great combatant. He can beat a few but I cant see him beating a lot considering his suit barely offers protection.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    That.
    And Cap. easily beat him in civil war though,he will be greatly outnumbered in the fight.That what i think.
    That's just Cap's jobber aura and everyone knows it. MCU Spidey has shown multiple times that he's stronger than Cap.

That's just one of the examples. We all know how much trouble Cap was having with Bucky in Winter Soldier. There is also assuming that the ninjas are anywhere near Cap's level, which they are not. Spidey can beat the living crap out of them.

Spiderclops has it in one. MCU Spidey could have realistically torn Caps arms off and beat him to death with them. He was stronger physically then a majority of team cap.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Spiderclops has it in one. MCU Spidey could have realistically torn Caps arms off and beat him to death with them. He was stronger physically then a majority of team cap.
    To be honest, pretty much the whole team Iron Man got jobbed. At least three characters in that team(Iron Man, War Machine and Vision) could one-shot everyone on team Cap. Only Giant-Man and Wanda are somewhat of powerhouses. But Giant-Man is unreliable power-up and Wanda is a glass canon. There's also that Cap was somehow able to keep up and actually beat IM's A.I.(it says Tony can't beat him in H2H. Why?!) and actually damaging his suit with his bare hands. Like, seriously.

I love Civil War, but Cap surrounding himself in clear jobber aura just like the comics was irritating.

iMan 42s

To be honest, pretty much the whole team Iron Man got jobbed. At least three characters in that team(Iron Man, War Machine and Vision) could one-shot everyone on team Cap. Only Giant-Man and Wanda are somewhat of powerhouses. But Giant-Man is unreliable power-up and Wanda is a glass canon. There's also that Cap was somehow able to keep up and actually beat IM's A.I.(it says Tony can't beat him in H2H. Why?!) and actually damaging his suit with his bare hands. Like, seriously.

I love Civil War, but Cap surrounding himself in clear jobber aura just like the comics was irritating.
    Well the Iron man suits can break. In every Iron man movie they do get severely damaged and Tony has to replace them each film. Not to mention that the suit for Civil War was also new but we have no idea what it was made for. Different suits have different functions and we know that these suits have varying levels of durability as a result. This suit was also stored in such a way that something like that can't be regularly accessed. So it's unlikely to be Tony's first usage unless he has more stashed somewhere. Basically leading me to believe that while he can use it for what he does, he's not actively looking to use it.

We also know he was working on the nano-technology for the Mark 50 at the time as evident by the glove, so he's probably in between designs at that point. So the Civil War and potentially by extension the Homecoming suits don't have to do anymore than the Mark 3. In that case it would make complete sense;

- Tony only has that or those models to work with
    - Said model doesn't really have to do much, Tony isn't really fighting armies at this point, and establishes that he had no reason to build anything worse than the then new War Machine
    - He was already building a better suit, it just wasn't ready by Civil War or Homecoming

If he fought Cap in the War Machine suit I would call BS, but nothing about Civil War led me to believe Cap couldn't have done it.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

That's just Cap's jobber aura and everyone knows it. MCU Spidey has shown multiple times that he's stronger than Cap.
    In the case of Spidey, as I recall, Cap outsmarted him. Spidey may be stronger but had almost no combat experience going up against a a veteran with years of experience.

As far as the others I can arguments going both ways.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)