Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Kate meanwhile, is picking up the slack for Bruce as he deals with baby issues. And is having to deal with being called "Aunt Kate" by her cousin's horde of kids.
    And also being wicked pissed at Bette for dropping out of West Point.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    And also being wicked pissed at Bette for dropping out of West Point.
    Army regulations don't let you wear Spandex.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Sounds very innovative--tell us some more!
    Thanks O1313 - definitely more to tell in my head, but the first two story arcs are already in outline form.

I really like the idea of Bette and Dick coming together from each being in a unique place as a sidekick to a Bat and playing with the Bat secret identity idea that Dick and Bette would manufacture outward personalities much like Bruce Wayne to move through Gotham and worldwide society. Besides Bruce, Dick should be seen as the "prince" of Gotham considering he's Bruce's ward, etc. You'd think he'd have his own celebrity issues/troubles.

I also want to explore what money and the thrill of power and opportunity does to younger individuals, without the wisdom or experience to use it correctly, in a city terrorized regularly by costumed maniacs, villains, and vigilantes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Nice. But i prefer Dick in Bludhaven. If you will stand on your own feet as DC Hero, you need to have your own city. That's how DC heroes roll.
    Ah, well, to each their own Gurz. As a Wonder Woman fan for many long years, I can attest that a city does not make the heroine. (Although, I'd really like to see Diana get her own city and have plans for it. Call me DC!)

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    This is fun, I like this
    Thanks 9th. I definitely see Dick and Bette having fun together and keeping it a platonic relationship. Not that they won't have other romantic interests coming into play in the title...

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    It's something very different, and I think the book needs a new and POSITIVE place to go. It's too negative now.
    I agree. I want to do something fun, with throwbacks to classic Batman concepts (the dynamic duo), amidst the sometimes terror and weirdness of living and loving in a place like Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilBat66 View Post
    This is exactly the Nightwing book I want. Pretty much.
    Thanks DB66 - I'm glad you like it!

Working on the rest of my collection of Bat titles now, that I'd publish if were in charge of DC Editorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    With the mysterious Red X dropping by to troll both Dick and Bette from time to time. Though Dick can't help but feel he's known Red X as someone else for a long time...

Meanwhile, Damian, with Jon, are once again getting into all sorts of shenanigans. This time, dealing with the ultimate fanboy and troll, Control Freak!

Tim, meanwhile, has joined back up with Connor and Bart, with Spoiler, Orphan, and Wonder Girl joining in on their missions of getting into trouble.

And Bruce has found out Selina is pregnant, and unlike the others, even Damian, now has to go through the "3 Men and a Baby" scenario with Alfred and Duke.

Kate meanwhile, is picking up the slack for Bruce as he deals with baby issues. And is having to deal with being called "Aunt Kate" by her cousin's horde of kids.
    Haha... love some of these directions!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Thanks DB66 - I'm glad you like it!

Working on the rest of my collection of Bat titles now, that I'd publish if were in charge of DC Editorial.
    I think you should try to submit some of your ideas. There's nothing to lose and perhaps something to gain. The worse thing DC can do is say no.

Give him a supernatural-killing nightstick and make him a multiverse-hopping vampire hunter. With Kory by his side again!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Mighty Member

Thanks 9th. I definitely see Dick and Bette having fun together and keeping it a platonic relationship. Not that they won't have other romantic interests coming into play in the title...
    I was wondering about bringing in Lori Elton and Jennifer Anne as romantic interests for Dick
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Extraordinary Member

I find t somehow wired that retconned their relation ship away. Bette was after all Dicks first reoccurring love interest.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I find t somehow wired that retconned their relation ship away. Bette was after all Dicks first reoccurring love interest.
    Dick's romantic relationships with Lori Elton and Jennifer Anne got retconned away too.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    Dick's romantic relationships with Lori Elton and Jennifer Anne got retconned away too.
    Lori Elton sucked rotten eggs. She was SO unworthy of Dick. He rates alien princesses or Amazon warriors or Kryptonian beauties.
    Last edited by oasis1313; 11-20-2018 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Give him a supernatural-killing nightstick and make him a multiverse-hopping vampire hunter. With Kory by his side again!
    Ever since Seeley brought up the multiverse in Nightwing I've wanted Dick to explore it.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics