Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBR Meta time

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Edit: On a more serious note, RIP Stan Lee. The only celebrity passing to date that has actually made me cry.
    Same here, man. It gave me the feels.

And for some reason I see you as a cowboy.

Cthulhu is a Cthulhu plushie puppet, adorable despite his attempts at acting like some madness inducing chaos monster. For some reason Sharp is some sort of Clark Kent meets Garfield the cat hybrid. Nik is an adult what's his name of One Piece, Monkey D. Luffy or something I think. Only you know, with more rum, like Jack Sparrow. Tami is some enchantress. And is Froggy still around? Kermit, which is kind of obvious. Sub is Sub-Zero from MK. And Iron Twister is like...is there a good librarian character?

And done.

I may have thought the MCU went overboard on the Stan Lee cameos, but the man was a great imaginative genius and from all accounts a kind soul, he will be missed.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    For some reason Sharp is some sort of Clark Kent meets Garfield the cat hybrid.
    O_o Important part bolded. I mean, Garfield is probably one of the fictional characters to which I bear the LEAST resemblance.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    O_o Important part bolded. I mean, Garfield is probably one of the fictional characters to which I bear the LEAST resemblance.
    C'mon. Lasagna is delicious amirite?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    C'mon. Lasagna is delicious amirite?
    Plant-based lasagna, sure, if it's made not attempting to make it taste exactly like meat+dairy using lasagna (which, even before I went plant-based, I found gross).

...so I guess the answer is 'No, not so much'. :)
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Because I think for my first couple of years here I may have sometimes got you and somebody else, can't remember who, confused with each other, and that other poster I think sort of reminded me of Garfield, and then just just kind of got stuck to you after.

I never said my brain was a place that made sense Sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Because I think for my first couple of years here I may have sometimes got you and somebody else, can't remember who, confused with each other, and that other poster I think sort of reminded me of Garfield, and then just just kind of got stuck to you after.
    Ghost? He often had an orange cat...

I never said my brain was a place that made sense Sharp.
    Brains tend to not make sense, really. We all make weird connections up there, so I'm not being crabby or anything. From your brain's perspective, it made sense. From my brain's POV, it's "Woah, where'd he get that?" ^_^
    Why are we here?

Yeah Ghost, Who Inthink was into swords had a orange kitty gif sort of deal.