Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This has got to be the most dragged out returns in comics that I have ever seen .

Extraordinary Member

The worst part is that he does seem to be back in certain books, which just makes this a mess.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Any chance they are all doppelgangers or Faux-verines, like the 5-6 people that took on the roll of Superman when he died?
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Mighty Member

Interesting idea! I would prefer someone other than Duggan but I still think the premise is cool. I've seen everything possible of Wolvie on Earth so taking him cosmic is intriguing to me. I like when they do the unexpected and think outside the box. Seeing him interact with a whole new group of beings will make him feel fresh, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    then he has hot claws
    To be fair there is a red coloring around the claws that might indicate the heat claws, and they might've wanted them to look mostly normal for the promo image. Just playing devil's advocate really.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    No, not this!
    Yes! This was Marvel's master plan this entire time! We will be running in circles for years trying to figure this out! :P

On the one hand, I’m hoping this isn’t another bait and switch like it was with Infinity Countdown. On the other hand, I’m really wondering how long until Logan is actually returned to the X-books.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    On the one hand, I’m hoping this isn’t another bait and switch like it was with Infinity Countdown. On the other hand, I’m really wondering how long until Logan is actually returned to the X-books.
    I'm just wondering how long until they buckle down and release an actual Wolverine solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm just wondering how long until they buckle down and release an actual Wolverine solo.
    Yea at the rate they’re going, they could have squeezed at least another year of Laura as Wolverine since they really seem to be dragging their feet on Logan getting back into the costume.

Extraordinary Member

You know, under normal circumstances, I think this series would be fun. I like Logan and Loki, I like the creative team, I like cosmic Marvel.

I just am do underwhelmed by Infinity War right now. It is just so...confusing?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This has got to be the most dragged out returns in comics that I have ever seen .
    Yeah. Jean's been dead longer, and got a subpar mini for her return & not much attention given to her being back afterwards it seemed.

But it's Wolverine, and everything is theater with him. Must be nice being a pet-character.

For one side, this is really weird and Marvel need to give an explanation for how this conect with ROW (the ball is on your park Soule), sooner than later and better be a damn good one, because this is ridiculous.

On the other hand, Gerry Duggan is writting Wolverine, i completly aprove!!!!!
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Ever since they announced Dead Man Logan was gonna be a 12-issue series, most likely ending in October, I knew this meant Wolverine's true return was gonna be dragged out another while longer. But hey, if you're gonna drag it out go as completely insane and bonkers as you can, and Wolverine teaming up with Loki and going cosmic? That's crazy enough I wanna see what will happen. I also wonder if anything else will be "Infinity Watch" related, or if it'll just be this series.

Honestly it never felt like he left. We got Old Man Logan and him popping up for the past year+

I'll pass on this unless I hear universal praise
    The J-man