Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the MIB vs Lobo

BANNED

Default the MIB vs Lobo

can they apprehend/stop the czarnian mercenary or do they get stomped? they get every gizmo from all the episodes

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    can they apprehend/stop the czarnian mercenary or do they get stomped? they get every gizmo from all the episodes
    Lobo is one of the guys who can give Superman a bloody nose through brute strength alone.

The MIB have nothing that can even hurt Lobo. Even if they did he has INSANE regen.

Lobo is on the "Call Superman" list when it comes to DC. He's WAY above the MIB's pay grade.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Unless they have some BFR option I don't remember, Lobo murders everything.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i'd have to look back on it but they do have some insane tech on their side. i think they do have some BFR options like a few time machines and dimensional portals.

and shrink rays too.

and some devices that grant people superman-like powers.

and also, K.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    The MIB only win in a scenario where everything is slanted in their favor and Lobo just let's them hit him.
    Power with Girl is better.

is lobo still weak to gas attacks?

looking back at it, the MIB do have options, if they get help from jeebes.

there's the void density core, which is essentially a mini-blackhole.

a shrink ray to shrink lobo to the size of a action figure.

icers to flash freeze him. not sure if it would stop him for good but it's a option.

a molecular enhancer to give the agents superpowers (super-strength, super-durability, flight, energy manipulation, spiderman-like agility, flash-like speed, TK etc)

handheld teleporters that have a range of several million light years.

they can have troy try to bond with lobo and make him fight himself for a bit.

and then they also got aliens with straight up superman powers.

so they got options.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

They've got the flashy thing to erase his mind, whereupon they simply explain to him that he's on their team, or that he's a postman. Literally nothing here to stop that.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    They've got the flashy thing to erase his mind, whereupon they simply explain to him that he's on their team, or that he's a postman. Literally nothing here to stop that.
    How fast is Lobo these days? If he's comparable to Superman at all, I doubt their ability to ever use any of these things unless it's a scenario fight.

Those things have no feats of working on anyone but humans....unless I'm mistaken?!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    How fast is Lobo these days? If he's comparable to Superman at all, I doubt their ability to ever use any of these things unless it's a scenario fight.
    I don't think Lobo has ever had superspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I don't think Lobo has ever had superspeed.
    Oh, okay. I read some Lobo stories when I couldn't avoid them and I remember knowing a guy in real life who was always arguing how Lobo should beat Superman because of stuff that happened in Lobo's own comics. But the fights against Superman were probably standard P.I.S. with Superman conveniently forgetting he can move at vast levels of super speed.

Going with Lobo never having had significant levels of super speed, the MIB has many ways to defeat him.

in the first ep of the series, K explained that neurlizers are made for human brains. they don't work on aliens.