Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Oh, I'm not making the argument that he'd be able to cut off Sauron's finger with a toss. I was just commenting on how insane the toss was and that it shouldn't be undersold. It shouldn't be oversold either, of course. :-)
    Absolutely, it's one of Achilles' best feats, it's just not all that impressive relative to his opponent.

And here, really, the "good" guys just need to get Herc engaged with Sauron. As much as Achilles doesn't want any part of Sauron, Sauron doesn't want any part of Hercules. Sauron makes a nice slow mace swing towards Herc, Herc catches the mace, and shoves it up Sauron's ass and pulls the trigger until it goes "click."*

*Or something.
    That's a completely different fight. I'm honestly not sure what people are debating at this point, but I was mostly addressing the Sauron vs Achilles thing.

Hercules renders everyone else irrelevant of course.

Astonishing Member

I mean if we're going to assume any and all versions of Hercules I don't see why we can't use the book version of Sauron that'd just mindzap Herc into turning on his allies...it's a rather famous shortcoming of his.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I mean if we're going to assume any and all versions of Hercules I don't see why we can't use the book version of Sauron that'd just mindzap Herc into turning on his allies...it's a rather famous shortcoming of his.
    THe OP stated composite film versions. So assuming any and all versions of the guy within that framework is thread premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    THe OP stated composite film versions. So assuming any and all versions of the guy within that framework is thread premise.
    So, Disney Herc is allowed??

Dude is a casual class 100 capable of tossing 4 or 5 monsters all triple the size of Godzilla, into orbit, all at once lol.

Yikes!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    So, Disney Herc is allowed??

Dude is a casual class 100 capable of tossing 4 or 5 monsters all triple the size of Godzilla, into orbit, all at once lol.

Yikes!
    Wouldn't even need Disney: the 80's live action Herc makes the Pillars on screen, by all of pushing. Class 100 is already his. And for reaction feats, several different Herc's do things like grab striking snakes out of the air as newborn babies.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Wouldn't even need Disney: the 80's live action Herc makes the Pillars on screen, by all of pushing. Class 100 is already his. And for reaction feats, several different Herc's do things like grab striking snakes out of the air as newborn babies.
    Im fairly certain that particular Herc was aided by a goddess/priestess using magic to increase his size and strength.

Wasn't exactly his own power. My memory is crap though, so maybe im wrong?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Im fairly certain that particular Herc was aided by a goddess/priestess using magic to increase his size and strength.

Wasn't exactly his own power. My memory is crap though, so maybe im wrong?
    Eh, I'm going by old and feeble memory here: I haven't and will not go back to watch that crap show. That said, there are SO MANY Hercs out there with pretty ridiculous superhuman strength.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Is there anything stopping Herc from throwing Sauron into space? Because even without Disney Hercules, Live Action Herc's done that in the Lou Ferrigno Hercules movies.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis