Default Thing & Human Torch vs. Wonder Man

Can Johnny and Ben defeat Simon?

616 Arena blah blah

No space toss
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Oh, hm. Maybe? Hmm. Like I'm picturing tactics like Ben basically getting right in there with Simon, then Johnny essentially positioning himself behind Simon to go nova flame, allowing Ben to thus use him as a human shield to take the brunt of it.

Basically if Ben can get into a direct fight with Simon, not impossible.

I suppose it depends how seriously and reliably you take the idea of Simon having broken the diet coke class 100 thing he has going.

I feel like if Ben got into grappling / boxing with him, Simon would just take off, and then getting behind him wouldn’t be so easy.

Also, with knowing that Ben is ultimately an inconvenience rather than a serious threat, Simon would take out Johnny at the bell with a thunderclap and then focus on Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I feel like if Ben got into grappling / boxing with him, Simon would just take off, and then getting behind him wouldn’t be so easy.

Also, with knowing that Ben is ultimately an inconvenience rather than a serious threat, Simon would take out Johnny at the bell with a thunderclap and then focus on Ben.
    I feel like Johnny using Ben as a shield for the initial thunderclap may be possible? They will be standing right next to each other.

Or could Ben rifle off a counter clap? Lol
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Yeah, Johnny's decently fast as far as actually using Ben as a human shield some of those times.

I don't think they win every time? But I think they can pull off some wins here.