Default Fantastic Four vs. Titans

FF: Reed, Susan, Johnny, Ben

Titans: Cyborg, Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy

Standard Rumbles Settings.

Who wins?

Bonus: Galactus vs Trigon

Ah man, can you imagine Trigon’s fashion sense with Galactus’ taste in hats?!

As for the main rumble, I guess it’s a quickdraw, because Sue, Johnny, Raven, Cyborg or even Starfire could probably solo, given time.

Johnny is probably the most likely to take out everyone with one blast, though I imagine Raven could too.

Could Raven teleport the entire F4 out of the Arena for a 10 count, before Sue could open force fields in Raven's brain?

And, come to think of it, is Trigon actually even in Galactus' weight class to begin with?

I should probably mention my knowledge of these Titans is almost entirely derived from my enjoyment of the delightfully underrated TEEN TITANS GO! cartoon.

Trigon is really hard to peg for Rumbles.

Various versions of him have been team wreckers capable of ignoring Kryptonians. He once destroyed a planet light years away with his stare. His fashion is TERRIBLE.

Basically, Galactus should be a rung or two above that. Trigon is closer to Skyfather level by feats and presentation.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

: Cue a Omake ofbChi I Chou skanking the Titans with blades atva brutal rate.;

Sue: Ummm what do we do?

Reed: Err excuse me, this is our fi-

:Cut off as Chou hisses like a monsterbwhile Johnny flies away.:

Ben: Umm Reed, I think we should just let him go. Not worth it.

Reed: I see your point

Sue: : Gets the hell out of there.:

As for bonus fight.

: Trigon enters the arena, cue Hulk Zhogans real American playing.:

Trigon: WTF?!??

: Cue Galactus giving him a clothesline line knocking him down as he speaks.:

Galactus: What are you going to do, when Galactus goes wild on yog, brother!!???!

Trigon does not look amused too bad because Galactus leg drops him then before more wrestling moves.:

Note 1: Galactus did fight the In Ethernet as a wrestler, duplex to the a moon and stuff

Note 2: I am sorry if my reaction is distasteful, but I really do not like that show.

Note 3: Galactus treats a Thanos as trash normally and Odin lord himself trying to fend off Galaxtus and big G are a sleeping Celestial. Trigon is ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post

I should probably mention my knowledge of these Titans is almost entirely derived from my enjoyment of the delightfully underrated TEEN TITANS GO! cartoon.
    I too watch it with my daughter who loves it.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    : Cue a Omake ofbChi I Chou skanking the Titans with blades atva brutal rate.;

Sue: Ummm what do we do?

Reed: Err excuse me, this is our fi-

:Cut off as Chou hisses like a monsterbwhile Johnny flies away.:

Ben: Umm Reed, I think we should just let him go. Not worth it.

Reed: I see your point

Sue: : Gets the hell out of there.:

As for bonus fight.

: Trigon enters the arena, cue Hulk Zhogans real American playing.:

Trigon: WTF?!??

: Cue Galactus giving him a clothesline line knocking him down as he speaks.:

Galactus: What are you going to do, when Galactus goes wild on yog, brother!!???!

Trigon does not look amused too bad because Galactus leg drops him then before more wrestling moves.:

Note 1: Galactus did fight the In Ethernet as a wrestler, duplex to the a moon and stuff

Note 2: I am sorry if my reaction is distasteful, but I really do not like that show.

Note 3: Galactus treats a Thanos as trash normally and Odin lord himself trying to fend off Galaxtus and big G are a sleeping Celestial. Trigon is ****ed.
    Chou, you REALLY need to turn off autoincorrect when you post from your phone.

On second thought, don't, this is better.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan