Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

About Wolverine:

spoilers:
    He appears over in Avengers today. He's out in space helping both Loki and the Celestials...and he very well may be a Phoenix host now...
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Nate Grey? if he has his godlevel powers again but i don't remember he regaining them.
    Maybe it is himm on the last page? there is more than x-man and Madrox?

I'm excited for the uncanny weekly. Good thing is that next week the story continues

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

It was told by forehand that Wolverine, Gambit and Rogue would not appear in this, due to their own current adventures.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    About Wolverine:

spoilers:
    He appears over in Avengers today. He's out in space helping both Loki and the Celestials...and he very well may be a Phoenix host now...
    end of spoilers
    lolol oh marvel

bless your heart
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

The most important question: why was Gwen Stacy alive and pushing a pram???

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 17.01.29.jpg

BANNED

The first story was nice but....

Why is there a boring filler story at the end?

This is a scam to raise the comic price by doing filler to the main story.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 11-14-2018 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Wolverine hasn't been brought back yet, KT has already confirmed that they're off in the Mojoverse for this, and Cable's dead, so even though they have the weird time traveling opportunity for a younger him, that's too confusing for them to bring him in.
    Oh, I understand why they’re not there. Just saying, I was surprised how much I enjoyed this despite lack of so many of my favorites.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Quick question the New X-Men have been around for awhile, so how old do you have to be to be stuck in there and why is it someone like Trinary who is brand new gets to be on a legit team out of the gate?
    Editorial whim. Anole and Pixie are the youngest of the NXM, so are 2 or so years younger than Laura, but Rockslide is supposed to be around the same age, I believe.

I think 8 out of 10 is good for this first issue.

Good action scenes, mystery, a huge cast of X-mens and references to classic stories.

Even the students had their participation and complain about the way they were treated what I would say reminds me a lot the opinion of some readers . Speaking of this Jubilee could not be more specific she released the phrase that many readers would have as they began to read this story begins in the same way as so many other mutant stories. A politician, a speech, a vaccine, a crowd, a fight and a villain preparing to put his plans into practice while the X-men try to unravel the mystery before it's too late. Even the title of a story of the Avengers was plagiarized to try to create a little more tension and expectation.

This comic has everything it takes to please readers as long as you're not too picky about creativity being the only reason do not deserve a 10. In relation to some mysteries two things are clear we will have many references to age of apocalypse and obviously this story and characters linked to the villain will have importance in this event.

It seems that something is also affecting the planet and not just people which means that we may be going through changes in reality soon.

Readers can buy without fear it's worth every penny and hope they continue to maintain the quality to the end.
    Last edited by Knives; 11-14-2018 at 10:12 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Does Jubilee have much panel time, any dialogue, power usage other than that one panel where she uses her powers in the background against a clone?
    Jub had 5 panels, there was quite a lot of dialogue from her with Bishop.

BANNED

I'm indifferent about this issue.

Some of it was good, but some of it was just plain bad. The Inconsistencies just KILL ME. Terrible Birthday Present ;-(

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Quick question the New X-Men have been around for awhile, so how old do you have to be to be stuck in there and why is it someone like Trinary who is brand new gets to be on a legit team out of the gate?
    The New Mutants have been around decades longer than the New X-Men and Trinary, do you see them in much action except for Magik and Cannonball?

Most of the New Mutants are in limbo like Cypher, Sunspot, Karma, Dani, Wolfsbane. Magma was given a temporary appearance in X-Men Gold but Armor has even more panels than her. LOL

Go figure. It's all at the whim of editors and writers.

The main story was pretty good and I loved the Bishop story, though i wish this book had more of "my" X-Men in it. Bishop, Cannonball, Jubilee and Nightcrawler are honestly the only ones I actually like. Either way I'm going to be following this Disassembled arc and wait and see if I will stick around for the aftermath.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    The first story was nice but....

Why is there a boring filler story at the end?

This is a sham to raise the comic price by doing filler to the main story.
    Of course it is...and has been that way for quite some time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Of course it is...and has been that way for quite some time.
    I mean if people like Bishop solo, or whoever solo they can buy a separate solo miniseries but don't put these solo stories in the main book just to jack up the price.

The main story was too short. I hope the next 9 issues will not include all these fillers again.