Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

I saw this in a video marvel posted, are Nate grey and Legion going to get infinity warped?
    https://m.imgur.com/M4YdVXl

BANNED

This is Uncanny X-Men #1 video trailer. It sounds better on video than comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post

It really does.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post

Cool vodeo trailer!

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Yeah. I've been hesitant to think positive ever since I saw the initial cover page roster. It's just not a good lineup. You might get some decent action, but the X-Men need to have interpersonal conflicts. These people all love each other too much.
    Well the name of this arc is "Dissassembled" after all, so maybe there's some personal conflict to come

I thought this issue was fine, if a little bland. The back-ups stories actually helped make things more interesting, so there's that. I agree with everyone who said that knowing this leads to another AU/reality manipulation storyline has made things less exciting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Well the name of this arc is "Dissassembled" after all, so maybe there's some personal conflict to come

I thought this issue was fine, if a little bland. The back-ups stories actually helped make things more interesting, so there's that. I agree with everyone who said that knowing this leads to another AU/reality manipulation storyline has made things less exciting.
    Can you stop jumping into AU stuff for a year at least, marvel?

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

This issue was exciting a jumped right into the multiple angles of the story. The first story was a fun read that gets right in the middle of several plots, they all left me interested enough to want to read more of this story. The return of several characters is one of the questions i hope we get more info on. The side stories were great additions that added more clues to the story. Enjoyed Bishop story would like to see more of him and his chasing down "conspiracy theories". I'm glad this is weekly won't have long waits in between.

I really liked this issue and can't wait for next weeks. i want to see what's going on with Angel and who started the attack in the back up story. The art was better than expected and it was just good seeing many big guns together

BANNED

It seems that Honey Badger was already killed in Extermination #5.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    On page it matters seeing Color vs Colour. Because one denotes UK/Aussie English etc. Saying it is also different. KUL ER, vs CUL LA. ARM ER vs AHM MA! (Armor vs Armour). I'm a word Nazi sometimes lol. As a writer I realize words matter to get across people from other places, even if some of the readers don't. It's not bad either way. I just PREFER an English person or a person who has lived most of their lives elsewhere, to speak like they are actually from there. Instead of saying Bloody.

Bugger.
    Rimmer.
    Soddding.
    Noddy.
    Frakkin.
    Git.
    So many terms.
    I suppose they do it because they think it is how Americans expect us to speak really. Which of course is bollocks (there's a decent one). It interests me how this kind of thing is used, and it stopped pissing me off (another one) years ago really. When you actually have a closer look I think Australians (when they're even represented) and the Irish (look at Banshee - my favourite character of all time) and you'll see it isn't actually that bad for us Brits.

I love your artwork by the way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I really liked this issue and can't wait for next weeks. i want to see what's going on with Angel and who started the attack in the back up story. The art was better than expected and it was just good seeing many big guns together
    It's quite obvious, Angel is going to be one of the four horsemen of X-Man the messiah. The covers told the spoilers.

It was... okay. Not bad, kind of entertaining but terribly derivative. Jubilee's few lines represent my feelings about this relaunch pretty well.
    While it's nice to see so many favorites of mine getting panel time again, I wish the story at least tried to do something different. By the looks of the AoA rehash and everything we've seen so far, I really feel like the days of truly new stories for the X-men are over.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

So here's a stupid nerdy thing that only I care to think about.

After the Blackbird crashes only Armor, Rockslide, Glob and Pixie are well enough to be capable of fighting, while both Oya and Anole are too injured.
    Why the 3 tanks are uninjured is fairly easy to explain, but why Pixie is fairly unharmed is a different story.
    Pixie isn't any less squishy then Oya, and even less so then Anole, who has a healing factor at least, but she comes out of the crash much better off then them.

So why is that you might ask - Because Hisako was grabbing onto her in the panel right before the crash.
    And Hisako has already been shown in the past to be able to project her armor in a way that also shields others if they are close enough to her.
    https://static.comicvine.com/uploads...ar_tab_id=true
    So in effect, Pixie didn't get injured in the crash for the same reason Hisako didn't - she's only injured because she banged her head on the side of the jet before the crash (which is why she couldn't TP everyone out).

That's a cute little detail I just realized.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Who read the free uncanny secrets other than me?

The back page with upcoming titles for February is quite interesting.
    Does it go into detail on the rosters? Or was it the same info we got here?
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...itles-Revealed

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    So here's a stupid nerdy thing that only I care to think about.

After the Blackbird crashes only Armor, Rockslide, Glob and Pixie are well enough to be capable of fighting, while both Oya and Anole are too injured.
    Why the 3 tanks are uninjured is fairly easy to explain, but why Pixie is fairly unharmed is a different story.
    Pixie isn't any less squishy then Oya, and even less so then Anole, who has a healing factor at least, but she comes out of the crash much better off then them.

So why is that you might ask - Because Hisako was grabbing onto her in the panel right before the crash.
    And Hisako has already been shown in the past to be able to project her armor in a way that also shields others if they are close enough to her.
    So in effect, Pixie didn't get injured in the crash for the same reason Hisako didn't - she's only injured because she banged her head on the side of the jet before the crash (which is why she couldn't TP everyone out).

That's a cute little detail I just realized.
    If Armor could extend her forcefield, wouldn't she have shielded everyone instead of Pixie alone?

It doesn't make sense.